By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Man Tricks Girlfriend Into Getting Abortion

Mr Puggsly said:
JazzB1987 said:
Why can women decide to get a baby but men cannot?

I mean sure the women has most of the problems 9months and giving birth etc. But why does the fwoman have all the power to change the mans life?

IMHO a woman should not be able to decide whether to get the baby or not when she became pregnant by coincidence (condom failing etc)

When both were willing to have a kid and then the guy suddenly says NO THANKS I dont want it anymore then its the woman choice to keep it or not.

Everything else is bullshit.

Maybe you're just against men being obliged suppport their child. That's fine I guess. Adam Corolla has a funny line, "Child support should be half the cost of the abortion."

But nobody should have the right to decide whether a woman's baby lives or dies. Regardless of how the pregnancy occurred.

so women also have no choice  okay  im fine with that. If not why? Btw it's not a woman's baby. It either is the baby of both parents or its a new person that is not owned by anyone.

Around the Network
Lafiel said:
Panama said:
Lafiel said:
Panama said:
While what he did was horrible, it was a result of him having no options left or any choice in the matter. I have horror stories from close friends where their girlfriends would lie to them about taking birth control pills just so they could get pregnant. Being a man isn't is easy mode as everyone keeps saying.

which could so easily be avoided by using condoms

Hurf durf, when you're in a relationship there should be trust.

this is no trust issue, this is an issue of responsibilities

if you as a man are absolutely against having a baby, then take responsibility for the birth control and not just expect the female to fuck up her hormon balance

My post was with regard to trust within a relationship, as these women lied to their partners to which they agreed to use birth control instead of a condom. It was to paint an image of one of the more exaggerated but still plausible situations where the man in the relationship can be thrust into fatherhood when they do not wish to be. I posted it in order to play devil's advocate and to show that these situations can also have another side to them which these news stories fail to go into. That is not to say I condone the actions of this man. 

You replied that it could be avoided with a condom, which again does not take into consideration the wants of the couple within that relationship nor the fact that a condom also isn't 100% reliable, just like birth control. Your statement missed the point of my example entirely that you are now arguing just for the sake of arguing.

Kasz216 said:
Are laws fair to men when it comes to abortion?

No. Though one fact that seems to escape people now a days is that sometimes laws just can't be fair to everyone involved.

Sure you could give the man the option of a financial abortion... that's fair to him....

Is it fair to the child though? Not really no.

Sometimes the law can't be fair to everybody... and instead can only try to be unfair the least amount possible.

Spot on.

Also, I doubt anyone in this thread has experienced any kind of "abortion" or anything at all like it...most likely not even ever had a girlfriend from some of the ignorance. :p

Probs not the place to pose intelleual questions like this one, that is unless someone wants to makle some chart providing their agedna/bias....uhhh I mean opinion on something is true.

...Seriously though, having experienced this kind of stuff...one really doesn't know the real effects of abortion and all the feelings and understanding surrounding it until you go through it.

It's like when a family member dies, even of old age, you're never prepared for it, and you guys in this thread aren't really qualified to have an opinion. (yes I know that sounds silly, but it's one of those things).

Laws need to be changed to protect fathers after the child is born also. Women have way too much power with the children

Max King of the Wild said:
Laws need to be changed to protect fathers after the child is born also. Women have way too much power with the children

It's more the judges that are the problem.

The law gives plenty of rights to men, it's just when it comes to a court case, officials will wrongly side with women and misuse the interpretation of the law to allow as far as possible the woman to have the better deal.

Very hard to fix that through law.

Around the Network
fillet said:

The law gives plenty of rights to men, it's just when it comes to a court case, officials will wrongly side with women and misuse the interpretation of the law to allow as far as possible the woman to have the better deal.

its not just the judges. its the laws themselves and especially the process

JazzB1987 said:
Mr Puggsly said:
JazzB1987 said:
Why can women decide to get a baby but men cannot?

I mean sure the women has most of the problems 9months and giving birth etc. But why does the fwoman have all the power to change the mans life?

IMHO a woman should not be able to decide whether to get the baby or not when she became pregnant by coincidence (condom failing etc)

When both were willing to have a kid and then the guy suddenly says NO THANKS I dont want it anymore then its the woman choice to keep it or not.

Everything else is bullshit.

Maybe you're just against men being obliged suppport their child. That's fine I guess. Adam Corolla has a funny line, "Child support should be half the cost of the abortion."

But nobody should have the right to decide whether a woman's baby lives or dies. Regardless of how the pregnancy occurred.

so women also have no choice  okay  im fine with that. If not why? Btw it's not a woman's baby. It either is the baby of both parents or its a new person that is not owned by anyone.

Boy, that sure was clever. You should get your own podcast.

The woman ultimately has the say on whether that baby lives or dies and I'm fine with that. If anything, maybe a man should have the right to not be responsible for a baby he didn't want to exist.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

fillet said:

its not just the judges. its the laws themselves and especially the process

I'm not so sure that's true in the UK at least.

Obviously only talking about after child is born. Before then I'm fully behind giving basically no rights whatsoever to men - lesser of two potential evils.

Well my kid was born March 24 2011 in Illinois. The kids mother took him to Texas without my permission,or knowledge in fact.

I have been in the court system since October 2011 and so far nothing has been accomplished. And Illinois is one of the states known for being pioneers in paternal rights

And now shes trying to get our son adopted by her fiance... which im not worried about

Well what does that have to do with this story?

Just venting?

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)