By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Wii U: Death By Apathy

Mazty said:

And I was banned for saying the Wii U was DOA.

Yep. That's right, banned for being a fucking prophet...

Needless to say I agree with the OP article. 

Hey, you still have your head. That makes you 100% more alive than most prophets were after their prophecies...

Around the Network

The guy who wrote that is a really great analyst and sees the truth like no other: Nintendo isn`t at E3 because they were afraid, Sega left the publishing to Nintendo because they can no longer do it.
Deep, deep skills.

Preaching to the converted?
No one but Nintendo does that, i`m sure.

Fisher Price tablet?
:D

I think he was mad... maybe he`s a Nintendo fan and can`t handle with Nintendo`s lack of success.
You see, i got them skills too.

DélioPT said:
The guy who wrote that is a really great analyst and sees the truth like no other: Nintendo isn`t at E3 because they were afraid, Sega left the publishing to Nintendo because they can no longer do it.
Deep, deep skills.

Fisher Price tablet?

I think he was mad... maybe he`s a Nintendo fan and can`t handle with Nintendo`s lack of success.

Hey, at least he isn't one of the people who scream "money-hatted" at each publisher releasing a game on the WiiU...

hmmm, lets see here.. the wii had poor 3rd party support and the ports it did get was way worse then the others on the HD twins.

however the nintendo 1st party sold stronger then its competitors and software sales are atleast doubled or more. No nintendo does not need EA to survive. If the 1st party is strong enough and nintendo finds their groove with the wii u like they did the wii the cosole will sell pretty strong but not as high as the wii sales did.

i hate seeing people doom nintnedo when they do not reconize the full potentiol the company has. this is no diffrent then the doom threads for 3ds and everyone shit on the 3ds and thought there was no way it could compete to the superior vita and thought the developers would back the vita. Well look at the sales chart and you will have your awnser. Not hating on the vita but hating on hate threads hating on nintendo and all of the hatefullness is hated by all.. so much hate.

WII U // PC // 3ds XL // VITA

KHlover said:
DélioPT said:
Deep, deep skills.

Fisher Price tablet?

Hey, at least he isn't one of the people who scream "money-hatted" at each publisher releasing a game on the WiiU...

You are right. How did he missed that?

Some people just take the no 3rd parties too seriously!

Around the Network
Sh1nn said:

When you can get to number one in the Wii U charts by selling less than 1000 units it's no longer a tragedy, it's an actual farce.

This is really quite shocking.

...and now to lighten the mood (taken from a gaf thread):

3rd party support is not even Wii levels....

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Way to downplay the importance of Sonic the Hedgehog right after Ubisoft revealed it's one of the best-selling console franchises of the past generation. "Oh, twentieth place, blah blah." Yeah, twentieth. Right below The Elder Scrolls and WOW.

Imagine if one of those was Wii U exclusive. Downplay that.

RolStoppable said:
Kinda feels like an article the author has been waiting to write for years.

Yup, and now that he actually got to do it SEGA just had to give Nintendo three exclusive Sonic games effectively hitting the author's weak spot, which explains the aggressiveness and the weird jab at SEGA and Sonic.

"We weren't looking at a long term solution for the Wii U, but now it seems it won't even get a semi-decent sales pick up at the end of the year. Christmas is cancelled for Nintendo."

yea, because EA's half assed games were wii u's only chance of picking up sales at the holydays.