Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Bill Gates is Worlds Richest Man again. $72.7 bn!!

Soriku said:
I wipe my ass with $72.7 billion dollars.

Could I borrow some of your toilet paper?

Around the Network
Kantor said:
He seems really down to earth and likeable, and I honestly think he deserves every bit of that fortune, especially considering how much he's already given away.

By contrast, Carlos Slim seems like a bit of a dick. He's only made this much money by creating a monopoly on telecom in Mexico.

He really is dick (Slim, that is).

He's one of the greatest people alive, well deserved.

crissindahouse said:
i bet there are a few richer sheiks but bloomberg and forbes don't list sheiks

i wonder if we will ever get one who is really much richer as all other rich people. bill has maybe 2x as much as the 10th richest, i want to see someone who has 4x as much as the second richest!

Yes, and many Saudi princes.

Bill Gates is a good man, so I'm all for this

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Good old Bill.

Doing sterling work with his charity too.

Yes. He's an inspiration for a generation. 

A lot of people hate him, out of pure ignorance. But to me, he's an awesome man!

Every rich men should do like him. Heck, everyone should aspire to be a little like him.

Most people have probably watched this already, but I'm posting it here to illustrate my point.

This interview gives a good idea of who the man actually is, and what makes him tick.

The Hell is Carlos Slim? America Movil SAB......

I thought it was some Middle Eastern Sheik?
Does this mean the Xbox is going now where in the future? They will always be around to challenge both Sony and nintendo.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

kowenicki said:
Good old Bill.

if only all rich people were like him.....

crissindahouse said:
lol gates collected 7.5 billion in dividends

I think thats the real take-away from this article, wealth is pretty pointless in reality having 10% of that wealth in cash is pretty substantial. 

PSP Lifetime more than PSV+3DS Lifetime.

Hynad said:
kowenicki said:
Good old Bill.

Yes. He's an inspiration for a generation. 

A lot of people hate him, out of pure ignorance. But to me, he's an awesome man!

Every rich men should do like him. Heck, everyone should aspire to be a little like him.

Most people have probably watched this already, but I'm posting it here to illustrate my point.

This interview gives a good idea of who the man actually is, and what makes him tick.

Thanks for sharing! I'm a big fan of both Gates and Davinci.