By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Last Of Us - "The best MP ever concieved..."

Tagged games:

THE GAME IS NOW GOLD !!!!  

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/15/naughty-dog-has-finished-the-last-of-us?abthid=5193cca9290140656c00001c

Sweet Jesus, finally !!!

Also, new screens !

THE improved HUD, than God ND answered our prayers 

Around the Network
Aldro said:
Branko2166 said:
Aldro said:
badgenome said:

Strange that it's so "amazing", and yet here we are a month away from release knowing absolutely NOTHING about it.

Regardless, it has no chance of being better than Demon's Souls' MP. Deal with it.

Maybe they're saving it because its so insanely awesome that they want no devs to start looking at yet so its 110% unique for a while to come!

Featuring an OPEN WORLD where ALL people are connected to ONE world, surviving TOGETHER against the outbreak.

LOL A man can dream

Your idea would be perfect. Imagine starting a session with a few dozen people. You start off alone.

From there you can go solo or make alliances. The infected can serve as non playable enemies. I never really though about the MP potential of this game but I have to admit that if implemented correctly it could end up being really good.

Yeah man but.. let's not go into this expecting THAT XD. I can't see that being done as far as technology is concerned without any huge ass sacrifices to their engine and overall gameplay/quality. But still, maybe one day :P. I guess DayZ or WarZ (whatever) is the closest to that on the PC.

Me neither at least when it comes to the PS3. On the other hand if they ever make a sequel or if they do cross platform for the PS4 they will have an oppurtunity for some seriously wicked MP enhancements.

Imagine being the last man standing and recording that action in HD then posting it on youtube or facebook for bragging rights lol

Lyrikalstylez said:
I feel sorry for naughty dog because people are going to be expecting the game to be amazingly perfect
I will buy it day one but if it isn't the best multiplayer ever conceived I will kindly ask for my money back!!!

Really? You play a Naughty Dog game for the multiplayer. I would say 99% of the people who buy this game won't be playing it for the multiplayer. This game doesn't even need multiplayer, I don't even know why they bother adding it.

tracyllrkn said:
Lyrikalstylez said:
I feel sorry for naughty dog because people are going to be expecting the game to be amazingly perfect
I will buy it day one but if it isn't the best multiplayer ever conceived I will kindly ask for my money back!!!

Really? You play a Naughty Dog game for the multiplayer. I would say 99% of the people who buy this game won't be playing it for the multiplayer. This game doesn't even need multiplayer, I don't even know why they bother adding it.

I'm not, but this guy is saying quote " it will be the best multiplayer ever conceived" so anything less is false advertising

tracyllrkn said:
Lyrikalstylez said:

Adds value to the product and allows them to explore their creativity outside the single player experience. There i gave you two reasons why they bother adding it. 

Around the Network
green_sky said:
tracyllrkn said:
Lyrikalstylez said:

Adds value to the product and allows them to explore their creativity outside the single player experience. There i gave you two reasons why they bother adding it. 

No one will play it! Everyone will be to busy playing CoD, and Battlefield.

tracyllrkn said:
green_sky said:
tracyllrkn said:
Lyrikalstylez said:

No one will play it! Everyone will be to busy playing CoD, and Battlefield.

That is what they said about Uncharted. Oh well i am not here to convince you. Welcome to Vgcharts though. 

green_sky said:
tracyllrkn said:
Lyrikalstylez said:

and dont forget to mention that the mutliplayer in uncharted 2 and 3 were fucking awesome

bananaking21 said:
green_sky said:

and dont forget to mention that the mutliplayer in uncharted 2 and 3 were fucking awesome

I kinda did. The post above yours King of bananas.

wish could do like what Ellie did in MP...