By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - It's official: I'm Purple

I got a 20gb PS3 with FULL BC ... and I still have a 40gb PS3 on its way. I'll give you a full review after I take it through its paces.

I can't believe it - I'm Red and Blue, ya'll ... 

Around the Network

How'd you get a 20gb with full BC? I thought they were software-based?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

you bought 2 ps3's?

what are you going to do with 2 PS3s?

I mean, if you already have a 20gb, what possible use will it be to get a 40gb?

Unless you are using it as a blu-ray player?

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

I thought you were a green man? or am I confusing you with someone else?

Also wow at the 20G, they discontinued that last March/April didn't they... unless you got a Japanese one.

Around the Network

Why do you need 2 PS3's?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

raffle one... 45!!!
I won?

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Soriku said:
LOL. What happened?

Also, where did you buy it?

Dude ... how did I know you were gonna reply first? LOL ... you rock.

Here's the deal - I made a trade for a 40gb PS3 with UPC intact (for free Blu Rays) and Spidey Blu Ray. I sent this guy 14 360 games and when he gets it, he'll send my PS3. However, I saw a 20gb PS3 listed on craigslist for a ridiculous price. So, I e-mailed the guy - he said he had it from launch but never played it. He said meet him at his house. He actually stays right around the block from me. When I got there, he not only sold me the PS3, but he gave me Genki (sp?), Maddeon 07 and Taladega Nights Blu Ray. I am also gonna buy that Dark Kingdom from him if it's worth it.

So, knowing the 20gb has FULL Hardware BC (he actually had a ton of PS2 games he was playing on it), I am gonna sell my 40gb when it comes (without Spidey and the UPC

thekitchensink said:
How'd you get a 20gb with full BC? I thought they were software-based?

It was used off craigslist for cheap. And it's hardware emulation - only the 60gb and 20gb have full BC. 

PooperScooper said:
you bought 2 ps3's?

One, I bought one and trade 14 360 games for a brand new 40gb PS3. I still have my 60gb PS3 on layaway! I'm gonna get my loot off it Thursday since I have a 20gb PS3 now ...