By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favourite Love Story in Games?

Still brings a tear to my eyes watching Kairi get to the cave and realizing how much Sora loves her.

Favourite love story period.  Wish I knew someone who'd go through time and space to find me.

Around the Network

Shulk and Fiora in Xenoblade Chronicles for sure. Even thought Reyn and Sharla were a great secondary couple though I wish they'd been fleshed out even more.

Zael and Calista in The Last Story. A bit predictable and straightforward, but the simplicity made it more believable in some ways.

Honorable Mention: Chrom and "My Unit" in Fire Emblem: Awakening, regardless of gender, lol! Even as a boy, quite a bromance developed.

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

I see a lot of you like love stories with japanese story telling - cool, cool. A lot of Final Fantasy love.

I recommend 'To the Moon' to anybody here who has a soft spot for love stories. It's only $10 on steam.

Games can and should tell stories and share ideas through their mechanics. This is the intrinsic element of the medium and this is how experiences should be crafted in video games. No company does this as well as Nintendo and their echoes from the past.
  Aurum Ring  Delano7  Ocarinahero032

I think this is a necessary story, like other games...

To anyone who doesn’t know much about cosplay, it maybe mistaken for a kind of kind during which players wear strange clothes and wear heavy make-ups. However, to cosers, cosplay really means more than play. It is also a kind of life attitude. I just saw The Dark Knight and how much I love Bane coat, I even want to cosplay this role, lol…

Around the Network

Me and my Typhlosion ♥