By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 leaked via teaser promo E3 2013 (Fake).

enditall727 said:
adriane23 said:

If legit, this will trump the fat PS3 and slim 360 in design. And those were some sexy bitches.

EDIT: The trailer looks ridiculous though. There was more eyeball footage than footage of the actual console.

The trailer looks just like the japanese slim ps3 play faces ad

You're quite right. And for Japan, that was pretty tame on the weird shit meter.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Around the Network

When it looks fake , it is fake.

btw. .. how come some of you are calling themselfs playstation fans if you don't even see that the symbol order is wrong:

video:

Sony:

it's always Triangle O X square

start spanking yourself!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Looks like a black Wii and a PC router had kids

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

fake is it,good not spoiled yet

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:

yup! i actually preffer seeing it when sony announces it. at first i resisted seeing the pics but at the end i couldnt hold back lol. but it turns out to be fake and the work is rather amateur. 

Ok so it´s fake.
Sexy design.

bananaking21 said:
zuvuyeay said:

yup! i actually preffer seeing it when sony announces it. at first i resisted seeing the pics but at the end i couldnt hold back lol. but it turns out to be fake and the work is rather amateur. 

yep,tried...to..resist,

when is its official turn out anyway

Above & Beyond

first thing I noticed was "compact disc".
Nope.
Also, Sony would not use such an obtrusive lighting source for something that will be used for watching movies in the dark. It's an entertainment center, not a disco ball.

Glad the real design hasn't been spoiled yet.