By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Kresnik said:
tbone51 said:

What is FF?  Final Fantasy?  Because the only Final Fantasy game I see at the moment is on 3DS O.o

Hopefully actually Golden Week results will look better than the weekly.  There's a nice spread of stuff, but overall points seem pretty low (especially since sales are normally 50% of the weekly points).

I always fail when imtalking to you lmao i meant FW (Freedom Wars)

Yes they are low, good but low for GW!!!

Around the Network

Freedom Wars will never reach 1m Lifetime at this rate.

italo244 said:

Woahh.. Who said anything about 1mil? O.o Should be happy with 500k (if it gets there), Currently the best seller on Vita is i believe GE2 and thats almost (if not already over) 400k!

tbone51 said:
italo244 said:

Woahh.. Who said anything about 1mil? O.o Should be happy with 500k (if it gets there), Currently the best seller on Vita is i believe GE2 and thats almost (if not already over) 400k!

The game director said they aim to sell 1m of Freedom Wars coppies. Will not happen if they don't bundle.

Smash Bros? What the hell?

Mario Kart's performance continues to be reassuring for the Wii U.

Around the Network

Hopefully COMG is the odd one out for golden week as it has hardcore otakus. Tsutaya might be different since its more casual.

italo244 said:
tbone51 said:
italo244 said:

The game director said they aim to sell 1m of Freedom Wars coppies. Will not happen if they don't bundle.

Really? 1mil? I dont even think worldwide. Not trying to say anything bad but thats alot. Well maybe with great marketing maybe, but if it doesn't sell over 400k in japan i dont see it doing 1mil WW :0

Still plenty of time of course, too early to say :)

well i say that everything is coming along fine
(mk8 needs to get a boost from now on)
at least yokia and smash did well too
(yes i know mk8 did well to)

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Dang damnit who's the idiot who jinxs freedom wars.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

a lot of Wii U games charting on COMG! Golden Week is always about Nintendo. lol

but where is the Vita love? :(

Click HERE and be happy