By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

There is a Smash Bros Nintendo Direct coming soon. Think they'll open pre-orders for it after and will it show up on the COMG charts right away?

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network

SAO gathered 155pts 20 days before release, I expect this to sell +170k FW and should have some nice legs when the second season airs on TV.

outlawauron said:

You've been blinded by the bloom ninpie!

I'm going to file a civil case against Nintendo for making me blinded by the bloom.

@Viper; I doubt it. SSB4 is still a while away. However, the Japanese do enjoy putting their money on things that are forever from now. Hell, they are still excited for The Last Guardian.

NintendoPie said:
outlawauron said:

You've been blinded by the bloom ninpie!

I'm going to file a civil case against Nintendo for making me blinded by the bloom.

@Viper; I doubt it. SSB4 is still a while away. However, the Japanese do enjoy putting their money on things that are forever from now. Hell, they are still excited for The Last Guardian.

No,you have to embrace the bloom. Become one with the bloom.

:'-(

Nooooooooooooo!!!

At least some will be happy, pretty weak weekend

Around the Network

tbone51 said:

pretty weak weekend

Mario Kart 8 is so weird. lol Does not look like a Nintendo game

Click HERE and be happy 

I'm outraged that Compile Heart is doing better than Gust.

SnowPrince said:
SAO gathered 155pts 20 days before release, I expect this to sell +170k FW and should have some nice legs when the second season airs on TV.

170k is too high. Infinity Moment did like 130k still with hype of the anime on a huge userbase.