By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Luke888 said:

Smash entering the charts like

Keybladewielder said: 
Smash having a strong start. Let's Go, Eeve! not even close to Let's Go, Pikachu!
1 point for KH3, nice.

which is even more surprising considering Japan is supposed to be the country where Eevee is more popular

Should have gone with TNT instead of Thunderstruck imo. But anyway, now it's gonna be a runaway Rock 'n Roll Train

Around the Network
Jranation said:
Amazon Japan:
#1 #2 SMASH
#3 #4 #10 #12 #16 #17 Pokemon Lets Go (There are more SKUs...... what are they though? And why is there soo many?)

That is weird...maybe the other two for Pokémon are digital versions?

Nintendo is actually releasing game cases with digital codes for both Smash and Pokemon. Not sure if that means much to these charts though.

Marth said:
Jranation said:
Amazon Japan:
#1 #2 SMASH
#3 #4 #10 #12 #16 #17 Pokemon Lets Go (There are more SKUs...... what are they though? And why is there soo many?)

From what I have seen each version has another SKU with an amazon preorder bonus. And there is a double pack as well.

So we have:

Pikachu + Pokeball (amazon bonus)
Pikachu + Pokeball
Pikachu (amazon bonus)
Pikachu

Evey + Pokeball (amazon bonus)
Evey + Pokeball
Evey (amazon bonus)
Evey

Doublepack + 2 Pokeballs
Doublepack

Also ALL of those are in the amazon JP top 100 currently. Lowest is the regular doublepack at #77
6 of those are in the top 20.

Wow! Thank You! And that is CRAZY! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Am wondering how long Etrian can hold on to top spot at the top of the charts against Smash. My prediction? Until Boutros posts the charts tonight. I also predict at least 2 more lets' so SKUs entering the charts next update.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Kingdom Hearts 3: In 20 days, I'll be number one!

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Hold my beer...and Snake's and ZSS's nonexistent asses.

Around the Network

Oh wow Smash's slayage 

Good day for KH3.

cool, seems smash, kingdom and pokemon are the stars for the next weeks, wait where is resi 2

Damnnn smash.
Also Pokemon already at 34 points with 2 other skus. Its probably aover 40 points already.

Not bad for a so-called port :P