By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Yawn

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

Pokemon Let's Go titles were announced just in time it seems. When do you think pre-orders for them will go up?

Goddammit, COMG did not have a great day.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

COMG should breath now with Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee

I think they will pass 300 pts (is just a spin-off)

Click HERE and be happy 

EricFabian said:

This is still Japan... and Pokemon... 

And while spin-off, still a pretty full pledged RPG with a high amount of local multiplayer and Pokemon Go intergration which is pretty big in Japan itself.

I'm thinking closer to 1000pts across both versions, defintely upwards of 500pts. (Unless Comg just has terrible business these days)

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:

How much does a main line game usually ?

I think it can at least do a 3/4 of that.

more than 1500

Green098 said:

And while spin-off, still a pretty full pledged RPG with a high amount of local multiplayer and Pokemon Go intergration which is pretty big in Japan itself.

I'm thinking closer to 1000pts across both versions, defintely upwards of 500pts. (Unless Comg just has terrible business these days)

sure we can't compare, but Mystery Dungeon games never got there. I don't think Let's Go games can. But I think we have to wait

Click HERE and be happy 

EricFabian said:
Mar1217 said:

How much does a main line game usually ?

I think it can at least do a 3/4 of that.

more than 1500

Green098 said:

sure we can't compare, but Mystery Dungeon games never got there. I don't think Let's Go games can. But I think we have to wait

This is nothing like mystery dungeon, I mean it is still first and foremost a remake of the Gen 1 games. It might be a spin-off but it's still got a classic mainline game at it's foundation.

Pokemon is about to dominate the chart!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

very bad day, hope to see some move after e3

EricFabian said:

Just a spinoff but i think lets go might sell as much or even more in Japan than usual pokemon games. It won't be as big in the West, i think, but for its integration of Go and how popular it is in Japan.. i think it will do amazing numbers.