By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Let's go FighterZ!

No points for Bayo, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

Around the Network
Kai_Mao said:
Hopefully the Nintendo Switch will get some love from the MH series soon. It would be a shame if the only thing the console gets is a port of a 3DS rerelease that Capcom won’t even localize. The potential is there, especially considering the Switch is selling well so far.

If Capcom is smart they will just do 2 different MHs. One aimed at the handheld market via Switch, one for homeconsoles with high fidelity on PS4/X1/PC. I think that would satisfy everyone and would probably limit series burnout a bit.

Good day for dragon ball.

I read on era that kirby is getting a big push from Nintendo. Not surprised to see it getting a boost.

Kerotan said:

I read on era that kirby is getting a big push from Nintendo. Not surprised to see it getting a boost.

Kirby is a franchise many people forget is 1 of the biggest franchises in Japan. Just never looks like it due to it having no pre order hype or high FW sales compared to Lifetime.

Im surprised though if nintendo pushes it very hard, kirby gets exposed but not on the hard hittinf level like MH/Mario/etc.

Could be the next million seller after MHW next week

tbone51 said:
Kerotan said:

Kirby is a franchise many people forget is 1 of the biggest franchises in Japan. Just never looks like it due to it having no pre order hype or high FW sales compared to Lifetime.

Im surprised though if nintendo pushes it very hard, kirby gets exposed but not on the hard hittinf level like MH/Mario/etc.

Think Chris said it on era. Anyway it has a shot at a million. 

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
tbone51 said:

A million just in Japan?

Chorlin said:
Kerotan said:

A million just in Japan?

Its possible, hasnt been done in such a long time but the mainline 3ds games did around 800k and 650k ltd. 

This game being with the switches momentum might pull it off. I might make a thread bout it!

great day for dragon ball fighterz, really glad to see that this game is doing well.

Ryng_Tolu said:
outlawauron said:

Why do you predict anything because that's one of your most persistent activities regardless of your accuracy. It's fun to predict things.

That's not what i mean.

Why do you even care to discuss with those people? I mean, they are obvius gonna be way wrong, so why do you even care?

Or are you telling me that you discuss with everyone who still think Xbox one will beat PS4 worldwide?

I don't debate with those people. I usually don't debate predictions that other people unless I'm saying it in comparison to my own. If someone posts something absurd (as seen on here and other forums), I usually just chuckle and keep scrolling.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Ryng_Tolu said:

That's not what i mean.

Why do you even care to discuss with those people? I mean, they are obvius gonna be way wrong, so why do you even care?

Or are you telling me that you discuss with everyone who still think Xbox one will beat PS4 worldwide?

I don't debate with those people. I usually don't debate predictions that other people unless I'm saying it in comparison to my own. If someone posts something absurd (as seen on here and other forums), I usually just chuckle and keep scrolling.

...That's what i'm saying...