By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

There's the 1500!!!! Any chance of 1600?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

1600 seems now very likely for monster hunter, let's how the last days will do...

50 on a mon(hun)day is great! so, it's certain it will have about or slightly above 2x DQ11 PS4 preorders at COMG

hopefully it's ratio won't be half of DQ11's ;)

Lord have mercy on our souls. Another 50p day.

1500 point celebration and now 1600 is possible which would mean it doubles the previous biggest title on the ps4. Dq11 which ended with 800p exactly.

Wow, it may actually do ~1600. I'm impressed.

Hopefully the ratio will match it. It would be awesome if it can land above the 1.15M-1.25M prediction.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Is Boutrous still a thing? :o
MonHun showing FF how it's done, lol

now if FF15 could teach MonHun how to do that 1400:1 ratio, that would be incredible ;)

It needs a 20.5 point average to pass 1600. It seems very doable viewed in the light of recent days, but I'm not taking it for granted yet

Over 1 million opening seems increasingly likely though!

Teeqoz said:
It needs a 20.5 point average to pass 1600. It seems very doable viewed in the light of recent days, but I'm not taking it for granted yet

~27.4p on average actually, as it will chart only 3 more times although it says "4days left" (next is 3days, then 2days, then "last day" -> 3 times)

Lafiel said:
Teeqoz said:

~27.4p on average actually, as it will chart only 3 more times although it says "4days left" (next is 3days, then 2days, then "last day" -> 3 times)

will be interesting, but normally it shouldn't be a problem now

So MH launches in 4 days rather than 3 days. Does that mean it gets 1 less day of tracking?

Kirby and Bayo also have weird launch days.