By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

MH World could be the most selling game in 2018 if Pokemon Switch and Animal Crossing doesn't come out.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Looks like MHW will pass final Tri numbers (finished around 980) in the next day or two.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Jranation said:
MH World could be the most selling game in 2018 if Pokemon Switch and Animal Crossing doesn't come out.

Highly unlikely to be the top selling game. It will have to settle to be the top selling game from a gen 8 console. Not exactly an achievement given the fate of the other gen 8 machines. 

Kerotan said:
Jranation said:

Highly unlikely to be the top selling game. It will have to settle to be the top selling game from a gen 8 console. Not exactly an achievement given the fate of the other gen 8 machines. 

Will it be #1 though? Has a good Chance itll at least get 2nd at worst case

I hope that monster hunter world will be the top selling PS4 game in Japan.

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
Jranation said:

What gen 8 console? 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

1000+ for MH is nearly here.

tbone51 said:
Kerotan said:

Will it be #1 though? Has a good Chance itll at least get 2nd at worst case

I can't see switch not having at least 2 games that sell better. 

Jranation said:
Kerotan said:

What gen 8 console? 

Gen 8 consoles:

Ps4

3ds

Wii u 

Xbox 1 

Ps4 vita

Gen 9:

Switch 

I don't think ps4 will have the top selling title in 2018 if you include gen 9. Monster Hunter world is blowing away expectations atm but realistically it would have to sell 2-2.5m to have a chance of being the #1 title. Pretty big ask. 

twintail said:
MH boost after livestream not as strong as I thought. Still good though.
yes I thought it would be more points too.

Roterfan said:
twintail said:
MH boost after livestream not as strong as I thought. Still good though.
yes I thought it would be more points too.

wouldn't call 27 points that bad