By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Korvo_Attano said:
Boutros? :'(

rip... :(

Around the Network

In nine days we might only have PSV/PS4 games on the pre-order charts. Was it ever the case that the charts only included games for Nintendo or Sony devices?

Keep going DSCSHM.

XD84 said:

In nine days we might only have PSV/PS4 games on the pre-order charts. Was it ever the case that the charts only included games for Nintendo or Sony devices?

I'm really hoping for Mario + Rabbids to show up, it's being released in less than 2 months in Japan.

NNID/PSN: Kung_Kjartan

Around the Network
Kjartan said:
XD84 said:

I'm really hoping for Mario + Rabbids to show up, it's being released in less than 2 months in Japan.

Can the game be already be pre-ordered in Japan?

@ Boutros

you updated too late agian and all "days left" advanced 2 days instead of 1 ;)

XD84 said:
Kjartan said:

Can the game be already be pre-ordered in Japan?

I have no idea but I guess so since there are only 51 days left  until its release date.

NNID/PSN: Kung_Kjartan

Monster Hunter ruling the roost.

Average day for the chart overall.

XD84 said:

Isn't it ironic considering Nintendo is doing so well in the japanese market lately ?