By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

So Wii Party U was bundled with everything right? So we might expect Wii U sales to be ~10k that week?

Around the Network
think-man said:
GdaTyler said:
think-man said:

I get the feeling he doesn't like any Vita sucess at all. We had best talk about another platform in case this happens again :)

Let's talk about Wii U Party's arrival on the list then? :)

Yes lets, good to see a WiiU game appear! wonder what it will sell first week?

maybe alot, two bundles have it included

tbone51 said:
think-man said:

Yes lets, good to see a WiiU game appear! wonder what it will sell first week?

maybe alot, two bundles have it included

Either way it'll have legs.

Purple said:
So Wii Party U was bundled with everything right? So we might expect Wii U sales to be ~10k that week?

I Know you like Wii U, but calm down here man. Wii U is not even close a success, period. Maybe next year, who knows? But not now

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

GdaTyler said:
EricFabian said:
GdaTyler said:
Wow, GE2 made a 6 point jump on Vita. Excited to see those numbers by the 13th! Hoepfully it reaches at least 400K

I know you like Vita, but calm down here man. Vita is not even close a sucess, period. Maybe next year, who knows? But not now

That's cold man, damn. Just showing some excitement. I know the Vita isn't doing well, but I at  least cheer for any good things that happen for it. :(

like I said how knows?

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network
think-man said:
I get the feeling he doesn't like any Vita sucess at all. We had best talk about another platform in case this happens again :)

you are so wrong. I think Vita is a amazing hh

Click HERE and be happy 

BlowoverKing said:
Purple said:

I Know you like Wii U, but calm down here man. Wii U is not even close a success, period. Maybe next year, who knows? But not now

Wait Wattttt? He's Underselling it and you say ^^? How much do you think WiiU is going to sell That Week? Cuz it seems like your saying under 10k o.O

BlowoverKing said:
Purple said:

Oh ha ha

tbone51 said:

Wait Wattttt? He's Underselling it and you say ^^? How much do you think WiiU is going to sell That Week? Cuz it seems like your saying under 10k o.O

Calm yourself tbone, I think the Wii U could reach 10k hell it may even hit 11k! Besides I was obviously joke posting... or was I?

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

I just want to talk about the PS3.