By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Dq11 Ps4 might do over a million 1st week.

Around the Network
guiduc said:
Kerotan said:
Ps4 + DQ11 bundle raced to #2 after the launch of it on amazon prime. It's now out of stock. Massive month ahead for ps4.

Thank you for all the updates and providing us with your very insightful predictions altogether.

guiduc said:
Upping my VG buddy, sorry I have nothing relevant to say here.                                     
guiduc said:
Good Splatatatata                                     

I don't get it. Most people in this thread just check the numbers and post one or two sentences basically saying "Insane/huge day for *insert game*!"

Very few of the posts in this thread are particularly insightful, including your own, and including mine, so why are you singling out Kerotan for this? Don't throw stones in a house of glass.

Great day Dragon Quest 11!

Teeqoz said:
guiduc said:

Thank you for all the updates and providing us with your very insightful predictions altogether.

guiduc said:
guiduc said:
Good Splatatatata                                     

I don't get it. Most people in this thread just check the numbers and post one or two sentences basically saying "Insane/huge day for *insert game*!"

Very few of the posts in this thread are particularly insightful, including your own, and including mine, so why are you singling out Kerotan for this? Don't throw stones in a house of glass.

Well I can't stick this one up my buddy chart and I like to follow COMG numbers. I don't always have something particularly interesting to say about it but I don't want it to disappear from my buddy because sometimes it takes a long time to spot it in the Forum list... and I like to tease Kero without being awful to him.

Next time I'll come up with something very meaningful so you don't feel like I'm ''throwing stones''. Or you could just mind your own business.

guiduc said:
Teeqoz said:

Well I can't stick this one up my buddy chart and I like to follow COMG numbers. I don't always have something particularly interesting to say about it but I don't want it to disappear from my buddy because sometimes it takes a long time to spot it in the Forum list... and I like to tease Kero without being awful to him.

Next time I'll come up with something very meaningful so you don't feel like I'm ''throwing stones''. Or you could just mind your own business.

I'm not complaining about your posts not being particularly insightful. Just that you are being hypocritical about it by calling out a single person for it while dozens including you and I do the same.

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
guiduc said:

I'm not complaining about your posts not being particularly insightful. Just that you are being hypocritical about it by calling out a single person for it while dozens including you and I do the same.

I'm not hypocritical if my intention wasn't to ''sling'' Kerotan, even though him and Jranation's war is becoming quite funny (read irking here). Instead, I don't shove in people's faces superlatives about my inclinations, which is toxic behaviour and results in escalation of annoying gestures. It's not much about the insightful more than the hyperbolic wording.

guiduc said:
Teeqoz said:

I'm not hypocritical if my intention wasn't to ''sling'' Kerotan, even though him and Jranation's war is becoming quite funny (read irking here). Instead, I don't shove in people's faces superlatives about my inclinations, which is toxic behaviour and results in escalation of annoying gestures. It's not much about the insightful more than the hyperbolic wording.

If you think his behaviour is toxic, just report and ignore. If anything, a post like that only adds fuel to the fire. I agree that contentless back and forths like that are annoying, but I just ignore those users because I think that's the best way to handle it.

Teeqoz said:
guiduc said:

If you think his behaviour is toxic, just report and ignore. If anything, a post like that only adds fuel to the fire. I agree that contentless back and forths like that are annoying, but I just ignore those users because I think that's the best way to handle it.

You've seen me. I've been around for quite some time now and I've always ignored the conflict that is grooming between these two. I just wanted to bite a little, just a harmless sting. You've seen how Kerotan brushed that off like water off a duck's back xD 

I had my fun, don't take it away from me. I promise I'll behave.

kopstudent89 said:
I'm surprised that DQ PS4 is doing much better than the 3DS version given the difference in market share. Still think something has to give at some point.

Yeah there's just no way the ps4 sku can stay on top much longer.  Can it?  Like it was never supposed to be the dominant version to begin win.  Surely come launch day the 20m install base on 3DS will be the deciding factor. Ps4 version already the peoples champ though just for its sheer heart and resilience. 

Teeqoz said:
guiduc said:

guiduc said:
guiduc said:
Good Splatatatata                                     

Appreciate the support brother.  Just like to say he didn't actually annoy me and I took his post as a joke which he is now saying it was.. Me and him have a good relationship on here.  You obviously can't know that so naturally you stuck up for me.  So thanks anyway,  your intentions were good :)

guiduc said:
Teeqoz said:

If you've nothing good to say join the school of Kerotan and I'll teach you a few nice one liners!! 

guiduc said:
Teeqoz said:

You've seen me. I've been around for quite some time now and I've always ignored the conflict that is grooming between these two. I just wanted to bite a little, just a harmless sting. You've seen how Kerotan brushed that off like water off a duck's back xD 

I had my fun, don't take it away from me. I promise I'll behave.