By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=243006909&postcount=421

YSO predictions
01. [PS4] Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age < 90k (average 80k)
02. [3DS] Hey! Pikmin < 60k (average 50k)
03. [3DS] Ever Oasis < 20k
03. [PS4] Gundam Versus < 20k

Around the Network

I think yso predicted around 80k for FF12.

DQ11 ps4 still #1 on amazon Japan and looks like it just won another week on rakuten.

Ps4 #6 on amazon too. I think next week's results will be impressive.

Mbolibombo said:
Luke888 said:

Super Mario Odyssey and Pokkén Tournament DX, other than that we have to wait for the release date for FEW and Xeno 2

Hmm how about DQX, One Piece, Touhu, Nights of Azure and Jockey? Or they arent expected to chart?

Touhou and Jockey shouldn't chart in the top 20. Nights of Azure isn't a big series, and it's hard to say whether Switch audience will embrace it. Expected to do vast majority on PS4/V. DQX has been on so many different platforms, and it's hard to say how well an MMO will do on a portable platform (PSO2 on Vita is best that I know of).

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Dragon Quest 11 = BEAST MODE

So difficult to reach 700, so easy to reach 800

Around the Network

Ps4 + DQ11 bundle raced to #2 after the launch of it on amazon prime. It's now out of stock. Massive month ahead for ps4.

Kerotan said:
Ps4 + DQ11 bundle raced to #2 after the launch of it on amazon prime. It's now out of stock. Massive month ahead for ps4.

Thank you for all the updates and providing us with your very insightful predictions altogether.

guiduc said:
Kerotan said:

Thank you for all the updates and providing us with your very insightful predictions altogether.

LMAO.

I suspect there's another big day coming for Splatoon and Dragon Quest, but you never know... Its Monday after all.

Meh day for Splatoon 2, but Dragon Quest is doing insane!

NintendoPie said:
Meh day for Splatoon 2, but Dragon Quest is doing insane!

Splatoon got more points than DQ. Why meh for Splat2 but insane for DQ? lol