By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Re-tag!

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

Around the Network
John19 said:
Wow at that direct effect!

Well, not toovshocking given the supply constraints.  If we assume the usual 1=1000 ratio for COMG holds true, that means almost Splatoon is already trakcing for 800,000+ opening.  That's already over 70% of all current Switch owners in Japan.  

Nuvendil said:
John19 said:

Well, not toovshocking given the supply constraints.  If we assume the usual 1=1000 ratio for COMG holds true, that means almost Splatoon is already trakcing for 800,000+ opening.  That's already over 70% of all current Switch owners in Japan.  

I know, just some people were saying how today was going to be great for Splatoon 2, and it only got 2 points I really don't expect Splatoon 2 to go much higher than what it's at currently

Slow day for DQ and Splatoon disappointed me.

John19 said:

Lmao 

Around the Network
Nuvendil said:
John19 said:

I think that Splatoon 2 will have lower ratio (1=700-800) and sells around 600k in FW. Maybe more, if Nintendo throw a lot of consoles in next two weeks.

People still dont get it. Splatoon2 isnt going up because people dont even have the console. Probably every person with a switch that shops at COMG has the game pre ordered.

Splat2 will open up above 600k fw and will climb over or close to 5mil lifetime. Enough said

Seems like Splatoon is reaching the saturation point due to the numbers of Switchs sold in Japan.The number is only raising now most likely due to people buying new systems, not because existing Switch owners are pre ordering it.The game doing more or less will depend exclusively on how many Switch units Nintendo ships.In my opinion, of course.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

John19 said:

Lol!! 

Anyway shit day all round.  Welcome to the sea of blue battlefront. 

Come on Zodiac Age, reach 45 points!