By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Roketan said:
Butcher2709 said:

Don`t wanna go too much offtopice, but did you meant the "game doesn´t even run 2 hours" rumor? Or another one? Because hell there are many rumors about this game.

Yep, that one.

I still disregard it as false. Well until proven otherwise that is :p

Around the Network
Butcher2709 said:
Roketan said:

Yep, that one.

Can you explain the 4chan rumor? It sounds false, if it is something they will fix that quickly. 

Butcher2709 said:
Roketan said:

Yep, that one.

The leak was also spot on with the DLC :p.

I want it to be false too but...

Acevil said:
Butcher2709 said:

Can you explain the 4chan rumor? It sounds false, if it is something they will fix that quickly. 

It basically said the game isn`t really in a playable state (I think he mentioned roughly 2 hours are playable on the PS4 build and they didn`t even bother with the X1 yet). And well some story things I didn´t read because if it ends up true I would`ve spoiled an experience I waited 10 years for.

And well you can`t fix a completly not running game with a 2 month delay, I personally assume - if this rumor ends up true - it could be because of the localization or they simply want more time for polishing (where you can do quite some work with 2 months simply focused on it). But let`s get away from that topic and just look at preorder numbers :)

BraLoD said:
Locke_Cole said:

Not much different, on games like FFVI, VII, etc,  they did innovate enough without abandoning most of the concepts of old FF, i can't say the same today...

FFXIII and XV don't look like games of the same franchise, the gameplay is completely different, linear game with "ATB" combat VS open world game with action battles, this doesn't happen in the "old" FF.

Well, back on topic, good day for Persona 5 and Berseria, I'm glad! :D

FF mechanics are always changing, FF XIII battle system had a lot of action with the paradigm shifts system, FF X was a very linear game, FF XII was "open" world with action battles, you could even run from enemies because it was all real time, even with an ATB system going on in the back ground.

There is no "old" FF when talking about mechanics, as the game wildly changes them from a game to another.

You're just making my point with this comment (all games after FFX)... Yes, there is "old" FF, read my last message again.

Well, this is my last post about this, i don't want to change the thread subject.

Around the Network

Pokemon, Berseria, and Persona sure are doing work!

How come no YSO prediction for Berseria?

Persona promotion and ads seem to be working well, glad about that. Hope Berseria has a nice opening.

Roketan said:
How come no YSO prediction for Berseria?

Should come out tomorrow. But the first predictor is expecting 180k for the PS4 version and 125k for the PS3 for a total of 305k.