By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

PowerXXX said:
Skullwaker said:

Those terms are still used when referring to women.

Also wow, it's like a forest in here with all these quote trees.

No they are not. Nobody called me a bro, dude or amigo before and never heard anyone calling a woman like that. 

Seriously what are you even saying? Are you out of your mind? Get serious.

Ok. This has to stop now. This is off-topic and derailing the thread, if you have issues with the way people address you, please take it up in PM or through the report system. This goes for everyone here as well.

Around the Network
Bofferbrauer said:
PowerXXX said:

It ringed a bell. And i was perfectly right. Did you read my post? In case you haven't noticed, this it a thread about pre-orders. That's why i mentioned Amazon pre-orders. I never mentioned Amazon pre-orders or in general Amazon sales in any thread with actual numbers like the NPD or the Media Create threads.

The Amazon Top 100 ain't all preorders, far from it. It's a recollection what sold best in a specific timeframe on Amazon Japan in the whole videogames category, some of which may be preorders (32 out of 100 at the time of posting, to be specific). In fact, your post on how many playstation games are in the Top 100 wouldn't have been out of place in the Media Create thread (could always count as a preview for the following week) at all

Still, i never bring Amazon Rankings or whatever when discussing real numbers. I only mention it when i want to indicate brand's awareness and popularity.

PowerXXX said:
OneKartVita said:

I wonder will Playstation sell more this year than the very healthy 10m it sold in 2015? Bigger,  better line up so it has a chance! 

Very, very likely.

Their total yearly software sales need to be quoted every time someone says Playstation is irrelevant in Japan or that sony is losing interest.  They are actually pretty good. 

Anyways, nice to see so much movement in the charts!

Pokken got another point. :)

Oh, and hello there Mega man and .....another Yokai?

SuperNova said:
Anyways, nice to see so much movement in the charts!

Pokken got another point. :)

Oh, and hello there Mega man and .....another Yokai?

Should be the Yokai Warriors spin-off. You know, like Hyrule Warriors. Don't remember any other YW game.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
Slarvax said:

Should be the Yokai Warriors spin-off. You know, like Hyrule Warriors. Don't remember any other YW game.

It's actually a Romance of the Three Kingdoms (Sangokushi) spinoff, which is like a turn-based strategy game. Though now that you mention it, a Yokai Warriors game might sell alright.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Skullwaker said:
Slarvax said:

It's actually a Romance of the Three Kingdoms (Sangokushi) spinoff, which is like a turn-based strategy game. Though now that you mention it, a Yokai Warriors game might sell alright.

I hate being wrong Anyway, I swear I heard or read about Level 5 having a collaboration with Koei to make a YW Warriors.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

"First day sell-through.

Dragon Quest Builders - 70%
. Pre-orders for Vita version saw a sudden increase right before its release.
. Shipment isn't large, so it's likely to sell out quick.

Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash - 50%

Romance of the Three Kingdoms 13 - PS3 50%, PS4 little under 60%

Uta no Prince-sama Music 3 - 40%

The Asterisk War: Houka Kenran - 60%"

[Source]

Not bad Pokken, keep it up. I wonder if the Evo announcement will affect preorders? I wouldn't think so,but it would be neat to see if the numbers increase.

Boutros said:

"First day sell-through.

Dragon Quest Builders - 70%
. Pre-orders for Vita version saw a sudden increase right before its release.
. Shipment isn't large, so it's likely to sell out quick.

Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash - 50%

Romance of the Three Kingdoms 13 - PS3 50%, PS4 little under 60%

Uta no Prince-sama Music 3 - 40%

The Asterisk War: Houka Kenran - 60%"

[Source]

Great first day sell through for DQB.

Also nice for ROTK13. But i don't know how it will do on charts. I think this games sells more on PC and on Asia? I am not sure.