By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Yo-Kai... Here we go again...

Also, keep the points coming, Pokkén.

Around the Network
GProgrammer said:
I asked this a couple of weeks ago, no answers

So whats is going to be the first ps4 or Wii U title that claims number 1 position in the COMG chart?

Dark Souls 3 could be the one but i suspect Joker 3 will pass it soon. Both are coming out the same day.

I just noted that the last two weeks of March will be a bloodbath.

Dark Souls 3 vs Joker 3
Star Ocean 5 vs Youkai Watch

Welp.

Great DAY!!!!! And I see another Yokai Game................... Another Slayfest about to happen here?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Street Fighter V will bomb hard.

Around the Network

King kancolle reigns supreme.

Very happy with the chart as a whole today including the new games.

Edwardooo said:

Whats the comparison to all the SFIV versions? I think SFIV had like 30 pts maybe less. If it has more SKUs it might complicate matters further.

Farsala said:
Edwardooo said:

Whats the comparison to all the SFIV versions? I think SFIV had like 30 pts maybe less. If it has more SKUs it might complicate matters further.

It has around 4 or 5 SKUs.

Also some PS4 are not charting at COMG but are hacing decent debuts. Just Cause 3 didn't charted at all and in the end it debuted at 33k.

Dr. Vita isn't going to be happy about this update.

It's good to see everything moving and getting points.

PowerXXX said:
Farsala said:

It has around 4 or 5 SKUs.

Also some PS4 are not charting at COMG but are hacing decent debuts. Just Cause 3 didn't charted at all and in the end it debuted at 33k.

I just want to know if "Bomb hard" is justified considering past releases probably didn't wrack up too many points.