By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

How high will KanColle climb? 500p is definitely within reach but....is it enough. KanColle hype is totally unpredictable.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Around the Network

It's KanColle..that's all you need to know
Looking forward to the second season

Kresnik said:
outlawauron said:

Kinda. The 2nd trailer had some slightly animated pictures of gameplay, but there has been no explicit gameplay footage shown. Keep in mind that KanColle is largely a simulation/strategy game where your configuration and fleet management is where the meat of the game is.

They showed the exact same stuff in the first trailer though (check from about 1:22 onwards).  Except it lasted all of about 4 seconds in the second trailer.

So I agree there's been some footage, but no gameplay trailer like was asked in the quote I was responding to.

That is true. It's been so long since I saw that first trailer that I completely forgot.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Thanks. I expect a huge pre-order withdraw when the first gameplay trailer will be shown.

Can people enlightened us to why Kancolle will have this "poor ratio"? Because i don't really know what you guys are talking about.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Jranation said:
Can people enlightened us to why Kancolle will have this "poor ratio"? Because i don't really know what you guys are talking about.

It's been delayed numerous times, there was an event recently at the COMG! stores (making pre-orders increase only there), it's anime (I believe that does great at COMG always, but doesn't translate as well at Media Create), aaand... other stuff which I don't know

Retag.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Let's go Pokkén! You me your moves!

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Kancolle!!! Dragon Quest!! and 1 for Summon Night ^^

Slarvax said:
Jranation said:

It's been delayed numerous times, there was an event recently at the COMG! stores (making pre-orders increase only there), it's anime (I believe that does great at COMG always, but doesn't translate as well at Media Create), aaand... other stuff which I don't know

Retag.

Oh I see! Well this will be very exciting! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Kan Colle what are you doing?

Also a point for Star Ocean!