By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Edwardooo said:

Genei Ibun Roku #FE, Taiko No Tatsujin Atsumete Tomodachi Daisakusen, and probably some Vita games no one heard about again.

That Taiko game releases on Thursday so no, it won't be that.  It's probably going to open at < 10k too.

OT: It's probably going to be some otomes or eroges I never heard of.  Maybe Steins;Gate 0 or Exist Archive have a chance.

Around the Network

Mario and Luigi, and Steins;Gate are my bets. They are around twenty days to be launched so there are some possibilities.

25 Days Left -- Monster Strike: 287 // Puzzle & Dragons Z: 347

MonStrike fell behind quite a bit.

Mario y Luigi tomorrow :D

Am I the only one surprised at the bomb of AC. I was expecting it to do very well in Japan regardless of it's quality...

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

Around the Network

YSO predictions

Week 47, 2015 (Nov 23 - Nov 29)

01. [3DS] Monster Hunter X < 1,5m (average 1,35m)
00. [PS4] Blade Arcus from Shining EX < 30k (average 25k)
00. [PS4] Star Wars: Battlefront < 30k (average 25k)
00. [WIU] Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival < 30k (average 25k)
00. [PSV] Hyperdimension Neptunia Vs. Sega Hard Girls: Yume no Gattai Special < 25k (average 20k)
00. [WIU] Splatoon < 25k

[Source]

Tsutaya is also up:

http://store-tsutaya.tsite.jp/rank/game.html?r=W090&moid=rank_sgame

Atelier Sophie seems to be doing pretty good. It could easily beat Totori with digital sales and maybe even without them.

Previous Atelier first week sales (Media Create):

Atelier Meruru - 100,722
Atelier Totori - 72,836
Atelier Ayesha - 75,874
Atelier Escha & Logy - 58,169
Atelier Rorona - 47,456
Atelier Shallie - 43,744
New Atelier Rorona - 33,122 (15,575 on PS3, 17,547 on PS Vita)

Yso predicting next week we'll have two ps4 30k~ sellers. I wonder what hardware will be. I'd imagine on Wednesday it will be over 30k again and with the holidays looming I wonder if it can beat 30k two weeks in a row?

benji232 said:
Am I the only one surprised at the bomb of AC. I was expecting it to do very well in Japan regardless of it's quality...

I agree, even it's a shitty game, one should expect a decent performance at least, and it's supposed to be the big Nintendo game this holidays lol. But it seems it bombed, hints are pointing that the shipment might be quite big too.

the disaster of the week indeed.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/