By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

TheGoldenBoy said:
Boutros said:
outlawauron said:
Boutros said:

Struggled to find any English information for that Amamiso game. It's pretty hardcore niche stuff. What should I call it for those who know what it is?!

I wonder if it's Clannad or Rewrite.  Both unreleased VNs on Vita from that publisher.

Well I know it's this game but there's very little info on it.

Amatsumi Sora ni! Kumo no Hatate ni

This is the gamefaqs page: http://www.gamefaqs.com/psp/618087-amatsumi-sora-ni-kumo-no-hatate-ni for the PSP version and you can see the PSV version is coming on the 17th so I guess that's it.

All right thanks!

Around the Network

About damn time, Xanadu !

Damn, I don´t care about anything on that list, TGS can´t come soon enough, I hope preorders for Persona 5 open up by then.

Nice to see Tokyo Xanadu! If it's like any other Falcom game besides Sen no Kiseki II it's going to do just fine. Will be fun to see how many points it's able to get. Also I'm very impressed with Yoru No Nai Kuni. 74 points for a Gust game is nothing to scoff at and as long as the Pts:Sales ratio is good Gust/Koei is looking at a hit. Wonder if it can pass 100 points with all skus by the time it's released.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Days Left

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity

Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon

19 42 85
18 47 86
17 50 88
16 50 90
15 52 91
14 52  
13 53  
12 63  
11 67  
10 70  
9 74  
8 79  
7 84  
6 94  
5 110  
4 113  
3 119  
2 122  
1 129  

MHX reached the 700pt marker! Woo! Keep going SMM!

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network

Retag

Boutros said:

Struggled to find any English information for that Amamiso game. It's pretty hardcore niche stuff. What should I call it for those who know what it is?!

The full name is "A matsu Misora ni! Kumo no wa tate ni".. So keep going with Amamiso.. is just another re-release of a All age PSP visual novel ported originally  from PC... http://prot.co.jp/psp/amamiso/

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Keep it coming SMM! I wonder though, werent there supposed to be two bundles? Does COMG not have the other one?

A slow day, but SMM still decent enough!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

BraLoD said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
BraLoD said:
It's boring now that MGS released

Hopefully we'll get a ton of release dates at TGS.

Also another good day for SMM. The game is going to be huge. Even moreso with the high reviews it is getting.

Star Ocean and Persona can't come soon enough.

Totally agree, but nice to see "yoru no nai kuni" in the charts again and seems like metal gear, the limited edion is doing well like the standard edition.