By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

DerNebel said:
Well now that's...lol. And here I was entering the thread expecting to see like 300 points for Splatoon or something. Good hold for the Witcher.

Though it sucks, it shows splatoon is going to do well. Specially when we know its 120k+ opening first week. This is in a weird way good news

Around the Network

Dat 3DS domination 10/20 titles. Only 3 home console games...

Man, good 3DS day. A lot of point boosts for them. Good to see FE and Stella getting points x )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Rhythm Heaven finally getting great points!

The 3DS is looking really healthy, and this is even before the holiday.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

So im in NJ now!!!!! been busy, but seems some good stuff happening. srry if i can i'll do a comparsion for Rhytym Heaven.

Around the Network

Well, those Splatoon sales certainly put a damper on replies in this thread. I was expecting hundreds!

I think it's good news. Shows the game is completely sold out, which is great.

Disappointing result for Cross Ange though. And I don't even know what those other two Vita games are.

Nice daily result though. Really impressive for Rhythm Heaven. And even a bit of movement from KanColle and Persona.

Paatar said:
Skullwaker said:

Yoshi's Woolly World is officially available for preorder in Japan, which leads me to believe it will in fact be the next Wii U game we see in the COMG charts (unless Mario vs Sonic Rio 2016 releases first and somehow does well, which I doubt).

I'm expecting Rio to do better than Sochi.

The reason is because it has sports. Like the soccer looks ALOT like Mario Strikers. I know lots of people will pick it up just for that. Heck, the only M&S at the olympic game I got was the first one on the Wii, but I actually might consider getting Rio. It looks pretty good.

Am I the only one who did snicker at that line? What else should a game about the olympic games feature than sports?

But I agree, there seems to be more interesting sports in the mix this time around, and it looks well made, too. And finally a soccer game on the Wii U, even if it's just one of the disciplines.

88 days left:

God Eater 2: Rage Burst - 19pt

KanColle Kai - 153pt

horuhe said:

Haha, I should have expected that coming from COMG!

Is it the first time the ratio points:sells is not around 0,5 but more than 1,0?

Edit: At COMG! Ishikawa fully avaliable pre-orders of Youkai Wastch Busters

Edit 2: My insider in Ishikawa Prefecture, told me that there COMG! is called Jipang or something like that. Didn't understand well, though.

It happened with Zelda Majora's Mask, and Super Smash Bros (maybe more, but this two are the ones I remember)

it's not that strange in Nintendo games

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Nice day for KanColle! Will be interesting to see who will end up with more points - KanColle Kai or Dragon Quest VIII