By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

hey tbone

Around the Network
bobgamez said:
hey tbone

LMAO!

I just didnt want to get so many hopes up. With 3 days left of pre orders it just needs 13p for 150p total!

@_@ that beasting!!!!

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

tbone51 said:
bobgamez said:
hey tbone

LMAO!

I just didnt want to get so many hopes up. With 3 days left of pre orders it just needs 13p for 150p total!

you already bet the game will sell 1mil+ in a month. It will cross 150 mark

Click HERE and be happy 

Splatoon being a huge success confirmed!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Around the Network

I wonder how Splatoon is doing in the US. I hope it's slaying as hard as it is in Japan.

Tagging. Also...

DEM SPLATOON NUMBERS!

Bets:

1. If the Wii U sells closer to 10 million LTD by 1/3/2015 I win. If it sells closer to 9.5 million LTD by 1/3/2015 OfficerRaichu15 wins (winner gets 2 weeks of avatar control)--Lost.

EricFabian said:
tbone51 said:

LMAO!

you already bet the game will sell 1mil+ in a month. It will cross 150 mark

That 1mil+ in a month if it hits is going to be huge, especially aftr everything i seen in terms of lifetime sales! 

People want another comparison for Splatoon on COMG, but the top 3 wiiu games are too far. But whats cool is the fact Splatoon as 4th place will double (if not close to it) The 5th-8th highest WiiU games (MH3U/Pikmin 3/SM3DW/XCX).

Also i'll post here but i think Splatoon's pre orders are already close to Pikmin3/SM3DW FW Sales! 

Edit: 144p Pikmin 3 (FW 92k) /164p SM3DW (FW 99k)

Days Left

Pikmin 3

Super Mario 3D World

Xenoblade Chronicles X

Splatoon

_______ ______________ _________________ ___________________ _______________
9 54 26 44 72
8 55 29 46 81
7 57 35 48 90
6 59 39 53 96
5 64 43 57 111
4 65 51 61 137
3 67 55 64  
2 70 59 67  
1 73 66 69  

(FW Sales in Japan: Pikmin 3: 92,720 - SM3DW: 99,588 - XCX: 85,586)

HORY SHIT SPRATOON!

I remember thinking 20 points today would be amazing, and it ended up being even more than that! Splatoon just keeps exceeding all of my expectations. For those that wanted this comparison, NSMBU was at 185pt with 4 days left. So Splatoon is indeed closer to NSMBU than any of the games in the chart at this point.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Wow, that's impressive!! I suppose yesterday's global testfire impress more people, and that explains the massive jump. I'm glad people are enjoying Splatoon. It's pure fun!