By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

tbone51 said:

Gimme some Girls Mode, i play the f*** out of that game!!!!!

Jokes aside my sis loves that game. I think its called Style Savvy in the West. Im surprised its actually a 1st party game. 

It's a second party game technically (developed by Syn Sophia, who were formerly Aki Corporation). It's still a pretty interesting game. A bunch of depth for a fashion game and if the Smash tracks are anything to go by, some nice music. Apparently, this iteration is a lot more fleshed out with 5 professions instead of just shop keeper with those other professions being smaller parts of the game.

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Around the Network
AstroGamer said:
tbone51 said:

Gimme some Girls Mode, i play the f*** out of that game!!!!!

Jokes aside my sis loves that game. I think its called Style Savvy in the West. Im surprised its actually a 1st party game. 

It's a second party game technically (developed by Syn Sophia, who were formerly Aki Corporation). It's still a pretty interesting game. A bunch of depth for a fashion game and if the Smash tracks are anything to go by, some nice music. Apparently, this iteration is a lot more fleshed out with 5 professions instead of just shop keeper with those other professions being smaller parts of the game.

4got about that Smash Track, its awesome!

Excited for the final numbers for Bravely Second!

tbone51 said:

Damn Sony fans in hiding intill the next thing hits :p At least DrVita + Bal still pass through, im dissapointed in Kres! Where are you!!!!

Jeepers, I go away for a weekend without a laptop and get called out for not posting in COMG? 

Having posted in this thread for god knows how long mostly supporting games that go on to sell a few 10's of thousands, I don't think you can really call me a glory hunter either.

But on to what I will support...

I like supporting Vita games on COMG, because it's a console that has, throughout its whole lifespan, been incredibly unstable.  It stumbled out of the gates; it had a year or so of solid suppot and now it's back to struggling.  It's not like 3DS where it's been a constant stream of powerful IP's; nor like PS4 which has had a load of stuff planned for the future that should do good things.  It's just been there, getting whatever support it can, most of it in the low-to-mid tier.  And that makes it far more interesting to follow than other consoles, because you're always wondering if something is going to exceed expectations and increase the console's prospects a bit.

As for what I personally like - I've always found companies like Compile Heart/Falcom/NIS/Gust/Acquire fascinating - these dev studios that can pump out anywhere from 2-8 titles a year, sell a couple of 10's of thousands (which is becoming 100's of thousands in Falcom's case) and yet continue to be profitable.  It's really interesting, and most of their games I actually personally like, so that's a good avenue of support too.

I also really like Namco Bandai.  Everything from Sword Art Online to Tales of ;)

I do like Fire Emblem, you're right.  I like Xenoblade too.  Easily Nintendo's two most interesting IP's to me outside of F-Zero.  But they have an absolute legion of support in this thread, so you don't need me harping in there too every day!

Kresnik said:
tbone51 said:

Damn Sony fans in hiding intill the next thing hits :p At least DrVita + Bal still pass through, im dissapointed in Kres! Where are you!!!!

Jeepers, I go away for a weekend without a laptop and get called out for not posting in COMG? 

Having posted in this thread for god knows how long mostly supporting games that go on to sell a few 10's of thousands, I don't think you can really call me a glory hunter either.

But on to what I will support...

I like supporting Vita games on COMG, because it's a console that has, throughout its whole lifespan, been incredibly unstable.  It stumbled out of the gates; it had a year or so of solid suppot and now it's back to struggling.  It's not like 3DS where it's been a constant stream of powerful IP's; nor like PS4 which has had a load of stuff planned for the future that should do good things.  It's just been there, getting whatever support it can, most of it in the low-to-mid tier.  And that makes it far more interesting to follow than other consoles, because you're always wondering if something is going to exceed expectations and increase the console's prospects a bit.

As for what I personally like - I've always found companies like Compile Heart/Falcom/NIS/Gust/Acquire fascinating - these dev studios that can pump out anywhere from 2-8 titles a year, sell a couple of 10's of thousands (which is becoming 100's of thousands in Falcom's case) and yet continue to be profitable.  It's really interesting, and most of their games I actually personally like, so that's a good avenue of support too.

I also really like Namco Bandai.  Everything from Sword Art Online to Tales of ;)

I do like Fire Emblem, you're right.  I like Xenoblade too.  Easily Nintendo's two most interesting IP's to me outside of F-Zero.  But they have an absolute legion of support in this thread, so you don't need me harping in there too every day!

There is that jrpg love^ (favorite Nintendo franchises). We need an F Zero, ironically its not a casual franchise at all and maybe outside of Metroid it is the most Hardcore N franchise imo.

As for the rest of your post, i remember you telling me this before, i was mostly teasing :o

"I don't think you can really call me a glory hunter either." Yes you are....... For the Niche!!!

Around the Network
anonymunchy said:

I like this.

Thank you <3

1. [3DS] Brave Lee Second - 138pt
  2. [PS3] BLAZBLUE CHRONOPHANTASMA EXTEND - 77Pt
  3. [3DS] GIRLS MODE 3 sparkling ☆ Corde - 58pt
  4. [PS4] new dimension Geimu Neptunian Constitution null VII (Limited Edition) - 51Pt
  5. [PS4] new dimension Geimu Neptunian Constitution null VII (Normal Edition) - 48Pt
  6. [Vita] Main Craft: PlayStation Vita Edition - 26Pt
  7. [3DS] Mario vs. Donkey Kong everyone mini land - 25pt
  8. [WiiU] Mario vs. Donkey Kong everyone mini land WiiU version - 21pt
  9. [PS4] Dying Light - 17pt
  10. [3DS] assassination classroom killing sensei large siege !! - 16pt
  11. [3DS] Shiatorizumu Dragon Quest - 14pt
  12. [PS4] BLAZBLUE CHRONOPHANTASMA EXTEND - 13Pt
  13. [PS3] 3rd Super Robot Wars Z Tengoku hen - 12pt
  14. [Vita] Phantasy Star Nova - 11pt
  15. [Vita] Sword Art Online - Lost Song - (Normal Edition) - 11pt
  16. [PS4] Toukiden: The Age of Demons poles - 11pt
  17. [PS4] TROPICO5 Tropico 5 - 10pt
  18. [PS3] Main Craft (English) - 10pt
  19. [PS3] Hatsune Miku -Project DIVA F 2nd - 10pt
  20. [3DS] Final Fantasy Explorer's - 10pt

Not bad, wish more for XCX, but not bad for my FE! Splatoon moving along nicely!

What is this madness? Splatoon was supposed to do badly in Japan, iirc.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988