By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

So does The Order have a chance of sneaking in a few days before release?

Around the Network

Dragon Quest seems to be doing ok...... ish....

PS4 performance isn't where I'd like it to be. It's a worrying trend I've noticed for a while now and even new IP's don't seem to be breaking the "PS3 version sells better" curse. Just look at Samurai Warriors 4-II as well. PS4 version nowhere to be found.

Rage Burst is doing a lot better than I was expecting. I thought we were going to see a big drop off for the Vita version, but seems it might out-perform it (if it keeps this pace up, at least).

Good news.

Hope Yakuza ends up doing well too. Looks like this isn't going to sell like a mainline entry after all - hope SEGA will be happy enough with that. They're not going to be able to cling on to PS3's userbase for much longer.

And Digimon. Good man. Keep going.

P.S. Weekly is interesting. Legend of Legacy seems to have done extremely well. Stranger in Sword City, too, for what is Experience Inc's first self-published title on Vita. Decent drop from Kenka Bancho too.

But poor from Atelier. I wonder if this is the first one that won't break 10k FW. Probably won't bother with Shallie Plus if it doesn't, which will be a shame.

Bandai Namco on fire!

Around the Network
Kresnik said:
Rage Burst is doing a lot better than I was expecting. I thought we were going to see a big drop off for the Vita version, but seems it might out-perform it (if it keeps this pace up, at least).

Good news.

Hope Yakuza ends up doing well too. Looks like this isn't going to sell like a mainline entry after all - hope SEGA will be happy enough with that. They're not going to be able to cling on to PS3's userbase for much longer.

And Digimon. Good man. Keep going.

P.S. Weekly is interesting. Legend of Legacy seems to have done extremely well. Stranger in Sword City, too, for what is Experience Inc's first self-published title on Vita. Decent drop from Kenka Bancho too.

But poor from Atelier. I wonder if this is the first one that won't break 10k FW. Probably won't bother with Shallie Plus if it doesn't, which will be a shame.

It's look like psp god eater 2 owner are moving to vita

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Uh ohhh

Days OOT3D LBW MM3D
20 82 29 29
19 84 29 31
18 86 30
17 92 34
16 96 34
15 97 36
14 99 39
13 110 40
12 116 43
11 124 47
10 130 47
9 133 50
8 136 53
7 136 54
6 138 56
5 145 59
4 147 65
3 150 72
2 152 79
LAST 158 86

Do my eyes deceive me or did Bloodborne actually get 2 points?

Oh my god, this fell off my VG Buddy!

OT: Xenoverse going Super Saiyan XD Majora's Mask getting points daily, I like that.

Every single 3DS game got at least one point; 4 games on Sony consoles got 0. Even more exposure that Nintendo dominates COMG.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

BraLoD said:
Yeah, Bloodborne did 2pts!
GE2 RB > GE2 now?

No GE2 still above, it did 4 points during the same time frame.