By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

PSP isn't dead yet, why are we giving its colour away!

P.S. Yay Neptunia, and blimey, I didn't realise so many Vita games were in the chart until the colour swap

Around the Network
Boutros said:
michel3105 said:
Boutros, why the pink for Vita? :(

Please, try an orange. It will be nicer, and still close to the red...

What's wrong with pink? xd

You might want to watch that "Reservoir Dogs" scene again, perhaps...

Every point that Bloodborne get make me happy

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Wow! A 7th gen game is on top, and there's a small chance that there will be only 1 blue rectangle in 5 days...

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
Boutros said:

I want the old Vita color! The old color gave more ... color to the charts.

fory77 said:

The purple was always only a placeholder color until the PSP was done. I think it's more comprehensive to have all the hardware of the same family with the same color but in different shades.

Nice day for SAO. I'm really interested on how the PSV version compares to the PS3 Version. So far so good for the Vita version though.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Boutros said:
fory77 said:

The purple was always only a placeholder color until the PSP was done. I think it's more comprehensive to have all the hardware of the same family with the same color but in different shades.

Yeah makes sense, now Green belongs to the Surperior X1!!! We'll see green again soon enough......... :p

Dat PS domination ...