By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

benao87 said:
Uhmm, what tracker is that? Didn't FFVIII had a bigger FW than VII?

Bro its right there...

2. [PS1] Final Fantasy VIII - 2,504,044

7. [PS1] Final Fantasy VII - 2,034,879

Around the Network
tbone51 said:

Thank You! Seriously THANK YOU!  Cant believe FFVIII held out #1 for sooooo long! :)

Unfortunately SSB 3DS isnt there because its 1mil+ with digital! Anywayz some games might be slightly higher because of digital not counted. They are...

~YW2 (not that much higher though)

~ORAS

~MH4U

~XY

~MH4 (had huge digital so this might be higher ranking)

Yeah no problem man, that's just a list for retail so you're right that some titles had more sales ;)

benao87 said:
Uhmm, what tracker is that? Didn't FFVIII had a bigger FW than VII?

FFVIII is at #2 and FFVII is at #7. I put them in the right order but I accidentally put FFVIII at #8 also instead of FFIX by mistake! Thanks for noticing it, I corrected it.

Prediction: End of 2015 Hardware sales (as of January 20, 2015)

Wii U: 12.1M | XBO: 19.8M | PS4: 36.0M | 3DS: 58.5M | PSV: 11.7M

I wonder though i doubt it if Pokemon Gen 7 comes to 3ds, can it hit the highest FW ever in japan?

XY had 2.09mil (this definitely includes digital) though i could of sworn sales were about 1.95mi

Final Fantasy XV will not only bring the franchise back to what it once was in Japan, it'll single-handedly revive the entire console market.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Fusioncode said:
Final Fantasy XV will not only bring the franchise back to what it once was in Japan, it'll single-handedly revive the entire console market.

On wow, WiiU's Making a Comeback!

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
I wonder though i doubt it if Pokemon Gen 7 comes to 3ds, can it hit the highest FW ever in japan?

XY had 2.09mil (this definitely includes digital) though i could of sworn sales were about 1.95mi

Media Create Sales: Week 41, 2013 (Oct 07 - Oct 13)
01. [3DS] Pokemon X / Y # (Pokemon Co.) {2013.10.12} (¥4.800) - 1.866.570 / NEW

Famitsu Sales: Week 41, 2013 (Oct 07 - Oct 13)
01. [3DS] Pokemon X / Y # (Pokemon Co.) {2013.10.12} (¥4.800) - 2.096.050 / NEW <80-100%>

I guess japanltdrankings just use famitsu and not MC:/ But well it's cool enough for an overall view on the best seller list in my opinion!

Prediction: End of 2015 Hardware sales (as of January 20, 2015)

Wii U: 12.1M | XBO: 19.8M | PS4: 36.0M | 3DS: 58.5M | PSV: 11.7M

Fusioncode said:

No, thats on DQXI. FFXV and KH3 are a great start but they need DQXI to complete the trifecta if we are to see a return to great home console sales.

ktay95 said:
Fusioncode said:

No, thats on DQXI. FFXV and KH3 are a great start but they need DQXI to complete the trifecta if we are to see a return to great home console sales.

Whoosh.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

How do you access the Media Create archive.

Clyde32 said:
How do you access the Media Create archive.

Wat year do you need?