By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Good for the top 3 and a point for HW...I'll take it ^.^

Around the Network
tbone51 said:

Lastly i dont think we should just that this game wont have legs cuz its a Musou game and LoZ games do have legs (comparing it to Mario legs isnt fair cuz those are God like legs :p

This gen LoZ Games (3DS-WiiU)

Wind Waker HD:  FW 30k ⇒ 104k Lifetime

OoT 3D:    FW 166k ⇒ 569k Lifetime

A Link Between Worlds:  224k ⇒ 410k Lifetime (Hasnt been out for a year yet and has high digital)

Last Gen LoZ Games (Wii-DS)

Phatom Hour Glass:  304k ⇒ 951k

Spirit Tracks:  306k ⇒ 740k

Twilight Princess:  146k ⇒ 596k

Skyward Sword: 198k ⇒ 365k

I suppose the thing I'm forgetting about legs is that it could get discounted like crazy in a bargain bin like Phantom Hourglass did and sell well that way.  So yes, anything is possible.

I'm expecting it to sell a lot more like Skyward Sword or A Link Between Worlds, though, which didn't have any legs at all.

I'm still wondering whats with the 4k boost for mk8 and 1.2k hardware boost last week :P

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

OfficerRaichu15 said:
I'm still wondering whats with the 4k boost for mk8 and 1.2k hardware boost last week :P

I believe there was a second marketing push in Japan for MK8, coupled with new commercials and whatnot

EDIT: Wow, now that Boutros has updated, I see that there are points everywhere @.@

Around the Network
OfficerRaichu15 said:

what i find surprising is that game and wario is in the top ten

(thought that game died)

Sometimes COMG discount games like crazy to clear out their stock.  They did the same with Shining Ark last year.

sundin13 said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:

I believe there was a second marketing push in Japan for MK8, coupled with new commercials and whatnot

well seemed to work a little :P

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Kresnik said:

I suppose the thing I'm forgetting about legs is that it could get discounted like crazy in a bargain bin like Phantom Hourglass did and sell well that way.  So yes, anything is possible.

I'm expecting it to sell a lot more like Skyward Sword or A Link Between Worlds, though, which didn't have any legs at all.

I thought that Spirit Tracks was the game that got discounts. I never heard of Phantom getting discounts, although it did sell weirdly well.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

OMG Monster Hunter. O_O

Good Hyrule Warriors!!!

AlphaCielago said:

I thought that Spirit Tracks was the game that got discounts. I never heard of Phantom getting discounts, although it did sell weirdly well.

One of them did.  Perhaps I'm thinking of the wrong one!