By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

What are people predicting for The Evil Within?

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
I think it's time for Love Live to get outta here.

It's numbers are already very low. Will likely build a lot of steam. The show has done super well.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

ryuzaki57 said:
Kresnik said:

Sonipro looks like it's really gonna bomb. If not even COMG cares for a game like this...

No one wants bishojo games on 3DS anymore, that's all. And ImageEpoch can't just shift from making RPGs on PS systems to ecchi games on Nintendo consoles and expect their userbase to follow suit. Their marketing strategy was flawed from the start.

Clyde32 said:

How so?

Can ya stop with Port Begging?! O.o  Many games dont belong on 3DS supposedly, i get wanted it on your console (HH) of choice but wanting things to do bad just cuz :-/ 

Some genres do follow suit to other platformers, dunno how many times Nintendo (or in some cases Sony) proved that already! No offense but you DOOM alot of Nintendo games... Can we just get along!?

Then ironically you question somebody talking bad about a vita game (I dont kno anything about love live) which i find funny (Shame on you Clyde)

Edit: Im not saying watsoever that a game belongs on 3DS more than Vita (cuz in some cases ae true), just saying can you pls stop dooming everything just cuz of it!? :)

tbone51 said:
ryuzaki57 said:
Kresnik said:

Sonipro looks like it's really gonna bomb. If not even COMG cares for a game like this...

No one wants bishojo games on 3DS anymore, that's all. And ImageEpoch can't just shift from making RPGs on PS systems to ecchi games on Nintendo consoles and expect their userbase to follow suit. Their marketing strategy was flawed from the start.

Clyde32 said:

How so?

Can ya stop with Port Begging?! O.o  Many games dont belong on 3DS supposedly, i get wanted it on your console (HH) of choice but wanting things to do bad just cuz :-/ 

Some genres do follow suit to other platformers, dunno how many times Nintendo (or in some cases Sony) proved that already! No offense but you DOOM alot of Nintendo games... Can we just get along!?

Then ironically you question somebody talking bad about a vita game (I dont kno anything about love live) which i find funny (Shame on you Clyde)

Edit: Im not saying watsoever that a game belongs on 3DS more than Vita (cuz in some cases ae true), just saying can you pls stop dooming everything just cuz of it!? :)

The post you're quoting isn't port begging in any way. He's giving reasons why it flopped, not asking it to be on Vita/PSP. Stop reading more into forum posts and you'll be better off. and not come off so angry.

ryuzaki57 said:
Kresnik said:

Clyde32 said:

How so?

It's been here forever. Like for months. Didn't it get delayed?

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
tbone51 said:
ryuzaki57 said:
Kresnik said:

The post you're quoting isn't port begging in any way. He's giving reasons why it flopped, not asking it to be on Vita/PSP. Stop reading more into forum posts and you'll be better off. and not come off so angry.

Trust me, he is port begging. Not literally mentioning it this time doesn't mean he's in the clear. He's done it many times before. Wanting a game to flop cuz its on Nintendo is very common. You can see how many are after being here for a long time. Senran Kagura is a perfect example of what i mean (one piece, miku, monster hunter, bravely default, etc too)

Im asking him to stop, if im coming off angry my bad...

Edit: Maybe i did come on too strong? Bad Habit of mine. 

tbone51 said:
outlawauron said:
tbone51 said:

Trust me, he is port begging. Not literally mentioning it this time doesn't mean he's in the clear. He's done it many times before. Wanting a game to flop cuz its on Nintendo is very common. You can see how many are after being here for a long time. Senran Kagura is a perfect example of what i mean (one piece, miku, monster hunter, bravely default, etc too)

Actually, I think this one came off quite nicely. You can be aggressive and annoying, and all those bans prove that, but this time it was cool and necessary.

Just drop the "cuz", please.

benao87 said:
tbone51 said:
outlawauron said:
tbone51 said:

Actually, I think this one came off quite nicely. You can be aggressive and annoying, and all those bans prove that, but this time it was cool and necessary.

Just drop the "cuz", please.

Ummmmm...... Thankz? o.O (So damn straight forward, not even mad!)

"Just drop the "cuz", please." ........ I would but i cant CUZ im tbone51 :P

Bye Soni-not-pro! Oh, I went there.

But really, pretty poor last few days for it. I wonder if Senran Kagura is going to follow suit next week?

Toukiden, psh. I am glad for Neptunia and Tales, though.

tbone51 said:
outlawauron said:

Did you read my post tbone? I specifically said the post you're quoting. Your post is just pent up emotion about being on the other side. Your reply has nothing to do with his post. I don't think responding to past actions is very fair to anyone.