By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

BlowoverKing said:
tbone51 said:
BlowoverKing said:
Relatively good hold for Freedom Wars in the weekly. Good day for  and lol at Toukiden Extreme showing up before Hyrule Warriors. Looks like Toukiden will be the Vita game to watch from now on.

Hyrule warriors popular SKU isnt on COMG, so its not really lol worthy :0

Oh I honestly couldn't care less how it performs, I was loling because of all the people who keep expecting it to show up any day now but it never comes.

Its ok, its doing ok on Amazon. Dunno bout the other retailers. The popular SKU is currently with that of Oreshika 2 In the best sellers of 2014!

Around the Network
BlowoverKing said:
tbone51 said:
BlowoverKing said:
Relatively good hold for Freedom Wars in the weekly. Good day for Oreshika 2 and lol at Toukiden Extreme showing up before Hyrule Warriors. Looks like Toukiden will be the Vita game to watch from now on.

Hyrule warriors popular SKU isnt on COMG, so its not really lol worthy :0

Oh I honestly couldn't care less how it performs, I was loling because of all the people who keep expecting it to show up any day now but it never comes.

E3 lead to too much hyping of games that don't deserve it. I'm sure it'll show up eventually.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

GO! ORESHIKA!! and WTH? Toukiden Charting already?! the first one must have been a lot of popular to have a expansion charting so early...

and Congratulations to the one who predicted +80pts for YW these days... seems like a new phenomenon in japan.

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

BraLoD said:
85 pts, yeah!
Not over 1300, go for 1500 YW2, go!

Shhhhh..... Dont let Ninpie hear you :P

So Freedom Wars sucks?

Around the Network
Boutros said:
So Freedom Wars sucks?

So Random o.O It looks good to me. I think it had a couple problems (heard it should of been in development far awhile longer).

edit: http://www.siliconera.com/2014/07/02/heres-look-balance-problems-plaguing-freedom-wars/ 

This Oreshika game looks like will flop hard Q_Q hopefully I'm wrong

With Freedom Wars gone it sure is depressing to be a Sony fan in this thread. I don't even know what to support.

Go Yokai Watch I guess.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

For anybody that cares, SSB is the most pre ordered game on Amazon japan currently, ahead of both YW2 sku's.
That said YW2 has been selling out like crazy and so has SSB. Great news for SSB i guess....

Anyway ranking (sku) on japan amazon as of today (in order)

tbone51 said:

Thank you for making a fool of yourself. Looks like 80+ is achievable. (go ahead, i was a day off but it wasnt impossible).

Shouldnt of talked so fast

You were a day off, it doesn't count. You were wrong, again!