By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

tbone51 said:
Fusioncode said:

Wanna bet?

Well i did just win 2 more bets and have currently 2 going on now (though i will win the next one when Capcomannunces 4.2mil MH4 sold/shipped ).

What will be the bet? How about 3DS gets a 25% boost from week to week I win? It has to do it in either Media Create or Famitsu for me!

1 week sig control since its in a week (i keep everything in my sig, and add your post on top if i lose)

A 25% boost would be very little effect.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
tbone51 said:

A 25% boost would be very little effect.

Depends on the number first :P Ex: WW sales for PS4 jump 25% up vs WiiU that jumps up 50% is a huge difference :0

Now then, i thought 3ds was higher... But its 23k on Media Create and 25k on famitsu last week (week ending May 18th). It wouldn't be fair for just 25%, my bad.I think 50%-60% is fair if it doesn't increase HW from last week (well see tomorrow).

You are both aware that PQ is getting a limited edition 3DSLL right? So hardware increase is basically guaranteed. 50% though... I doubt it, should be a close one.

ktay95 said:
You are both aware that PQ is getting a limited edition 3DSLL right? So hardware increase is basically guaranteed. 50% though... I doubt it, should be a close one.

Those bundles are almost always super limited. Would be surprised if there's more than 1,000-2,000 of those 3DSs on release day.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Kresnik said:
Tlozjb said:

Atleast it would bring more live and differcity to the thread, just like Mario Kart 8 did.

I don't get what you mean.  Hyrule Warriors clearly isn't getting a lot of points.  People were excited about Mario Kart because it was getting a lot of points.

Unless you mean because it's a Nintendo game.  In which case, Super Smash Bros. 3DS has been around for ages :P

The place was more lively when MK8 was around, even if it didn't get any points, the place stilll was lively, and full of variety, not it simply is YW2 trying to be the next Pokemon, and the small points for Freedom Wars, and once that's gone, it would just be YW2, and it would just be boring.

But that is obviously going to do good :P

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

Around the Network

Two days, well, tomorrow I'll do a chart with all predictions.

Today is the day, we will know HW.
Other than that,chart has been okay the last few days, there has been much worse days. I remember one day two game got 1 point and that was it.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Dang it Persona! Do better! This is your last chance!

Fusioncode said:
benao87 said:
How much do you guys think Persona Q will sell?

I'm guessing 160k, little to no effect on 3DS hardware.

It's the first Persona game on 3DS i doubt it will have no effect on 3ds hardware

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

ktay95 said:

50% would mean a boost about 10k if we take last week  number, i think a 50% is very possible

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m