By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Come on, Hyrule Warriors! Appear already, things are boring without you.

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

Around the Network

Boring day

outlawauron said:
Kamen Rider seems to be doing way worse than last iteration iirc.

Funny i was just on the last page of the previous thread and it think i saw +100 points

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Tlozjb said:

It's got 12 points or less at the moment.  It's clearly doing nothing exciting anyway.

Kresnik said:
Tlozjb said:

It's got 12 points or less at the moment.  It's clearly doing nothing exciting anyway.

Atleast it would bring more live and differcity to the thread, just like Mario Kart 8 did.

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

Around the Network
Tlozjb said:

Atleast it would bring more live and differcity to the thread, just like Mario Kart 8 did.

I don't get what you mean.  Hyrule Warriors clearly isn't getting a lot of points.  People were excited about Mario Kart because it was getting a lot of points.

Unless you mean because it's a Nintendo game.  In which case, Super Smash Bros. 3DS has been around for ages :P

Hello guys :D

POE said:
Hello guys :D

Oh.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

How much do you guys think Persona Q will sell?

benao87 said:
How much do you guys think Persona Q will sell?

More thn 120k. Maybe between 150k-180k?