By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

outlawauron said:
tbone51 said:
ryuzaki57 said:
EricFabian said:

why is a shame?

because ImageEpoch betrayed Playstation and shouldn't get away with it

You think everybody betrays Sony ~.~

I don't think betrayal has anything to do with it, but it's odd to go from PS3 -> 3DS for a very niche title. Vita would be the assumed handheld for this type of game.

We seen plenty of migration nowadays. Im not saying It will do Better on 3DS (i take your wotd on it) or anything but the guy does this all the time. Just look at MH threads with 3DS O.o

Around the Network

Looks like we wont get digital numbers on YW+AC for the LL promotion. I'll check and edit this post for wat the estimates would ...

EDIT:  About 79k LL sold for the last 3 weeks, its hard to tell Apr, as the last week had a couple days including 32k LL sold for GW

↓↓↓↓

From Gaf:
I've just bought this week's Famitsu and it has digital sales for april. But i can't use the computer now (i'm using the smartphone), i'll try to translate tomorrow if i have time.

For the moment a preview.
Best selling digital game is Pokemon Battle Rose with 63k (+9k retail). Super Robot Taisen for Vita 15k and Sword Art Online 13k next.

It seems free downloads are not included because Final Fantasy XIV have 8k digital sales (Total retail+digital: 51k)
Youkai Watch 6k and Animal Crossing 2k.
So the Nintendo free game campaign is not included.

EricFabian said:
ryuzaki57 said:

THE TIME HAS COME!

what time? the game already released on PS3, X360 and Wii U (if I'm not crazy). Do you think it will do something for Vita?

Im starting to feel bad for this guy?! Does he not kno about this game(from a sales point of view). This will be lucky to sell 50k

tbone51 said:
EricFabian said:
ryuzaki57 said:

THE TIME HAS COME!

what time? the game already released on PS3, X360 and Wii U (if I'm not crazy). Do you think it will do something for Vita?

Im starting to feel bad for this guy?! Does he not kno about this game(from a sales point of view). This will be lucky to sell 50k

Tbone, you hype up every Nintendo game under the sun regardless of sales. Let the guy be happy :p

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

tbone51 said:

Looks like we wont get digital numbers on YW+AC for the LL promotion. I'll check and edit this post for wat the estimates would ...

EDIT:  About 79k LL sold for the last 3 weeks, its hard to tell Apr, as the last week had a couple days including 32k LL sold for GW

↓↓↓↓

From Gaf:
I've just bought this week's Famitsu and it has digital sales for april. But i can't use the computer now (i'm using the smartphone), i'll try to translate tomorrow if i have time.

For the moment a preview.
Best selling digital game is Pokemon Battle Rose with 63k (+9k retail). Super Robot Taisen for Vita 15k and Sword Art Online 13k next.

It seems free downloads are not included because Final Fantasy XIV have 8k digital sales (Total retail+digital: 51k)
Youkai Watch 6k and Animal Crossing 2k.
So the Nintendo free game campaign is not included.

Give some creds to Hiska-kun at least. He's a fellow charter too.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
tbone51 said:
EricFabian said:
ryuzaki57 said:

THE TIME HAS COME!

Tbone, you hype up every Nintendo game under the sun regardless of sales. Let the guy be happy :p

Thats true(got me there), but i think he thinks (as mentioned in the past) that this will help the vita alot and show capcom MH franchise belongs to Sony :P

Looks like I was low on my early prediction of MK8, might make a new prediction when COMG numbers come out.

tbone51 said:

From Gaf:

Excellent.  More numbers for the archive.

Seems like Vita keeping up an extremely strong digital % too.  

Kresnik said:
tbone51 said:

From Gaf:

Excellent.  More numbers for the archive.

Seems like Vita keeping up an extremely strong digital % too.  

if i spot them i'll be sure to post it here for ya! I dont like how they aren't including YW+AC full numbers though :-/

They will be very high in May (well at least YW)

Yeah Boyyyyyyyy!!!! Doing that Dirty business :0

Persona Q!!!

SSB gooooooooooooo!