By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

Tlozjb said:
Slarvax said:
Tlozjb said:

If the final answer is +20, then MK8 will divide by zero!

20 should be the least, we should expect, but sure, I don't thin that all of them will run out to preorder today, but some of there will, and those who live close to COMG would go there, and so it is possible the game  will divide by zero.

Though the biggest boost should come from France, where there were around 10 million Wii players actively playing online, so that place should have the biggest boost, aside from NA.

MK7 never got 20(+)points intill its final 5 days...

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6318474

MK8 currently ahead by 27points (though it might shrink :( 

MK7 at the same time jumped up 8points tonight (then 15 the next day)

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Tlozjb said:

20 should be the least, we should expect, but sure, I don't thin that all of them will run out to preorder today, but some of there will, and those who live close to COMG would go there, and so it is possible the game  will divide by zero.

Though the biggest boost should come from France, where there were around 10 million Wii players actively playing online, so that place should have the biggest boost, aside from NA.

MK7 never got 20(+)points intill its final 5 days...

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6318474

MK8 currently ahead by 27points (though it might shrink :( 

MK7 at the same time jumped up 8points tonight (then 15 the next day)

But Mario Kart 7 never lived through what Mario Kart 8 is living through, so MK7 could had divided by zero before the final 5 days, if it had lived through this;. I guess we will know in 44 minutes.

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

Mario Kart 8 is not going to get 20 points today. Tbone's actually factually and definitely right on this.

Tlozjb said:
Do you guys think that Mario Kart 8 may divide by zero or get to Pokemon level, today, thanks to the shutting down of the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection?

Nope xd

Yeah, no way will Mario Kart 8 get 20 points. Nor will it get 10 points (I wouldn't imagine).

Shutting down the servers today won't make too much of a difference, if any I don't think.

Let's see in half an hour I suppose!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Yeah, no way will Mario Kart 8 get 20 points. Nor will it get 10 points (I wouldn't imagine).

Shutting down the servers today won't make too much of a difference, if any I don't think.

Let's see in half an hour I suppose!

I wouldn't rule that out, Aside from MK8 20points, one of the highest days in points was a Wed. (i think about 8points).

That said its very very unlikely for 20points but 10points is definitely a small good chance. We are in 9-10 days left territory. Something Nintendo 1st party does well on COMG

Edit: Hopefully 3-7points today. More would be pure GOLD!

O_O

Mariooooooooo :'(

Sad Day For all Nintendo Fans........

Damn Tuesdays!!!

tbone51 said:

Mariooooooooo :'(

Sad Day For all Nintendo Fans........

Damn Tuesdays!!!

Lol, it's like you are trying to lose.