By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan Pre-order Chart Thread - Daily updates!

tbone51 said:
outlawauron said:
tbone51 said:
ryuzaki57 said:

Don't play dumb. Look at the statistics, every single football game sells more on Sony home consoles in Japan. This is definitely not normal.

I am looking at statistics and it shows me 3DS>PS3. This is normal. I dont think its normal for you???

I don't even know what stats you'd look at to show 3DS sells more Pro Evo than PS3. 

Im looking at the COMG... And they point out 3DS>PS3. Unless im lying right now??? :0

BTW, i was just saying that from COMG point of view, obviously PS3 version wil outsell 3DS version,but i wouldn't be surprised if it were the other way around.

Ah, that's what you meant. I thought you were referring to past sales. As Kresnik said, they're pretty lopsided in favor of PS3. I would be very surprised to see 3DS version outselling the PS3 version, regardless of what COMG says.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
tbone51 said:

C'mon Kres, i kno not every franchise. What I said was in little detail.

Its not that bizarre, PSP>Vita alot of times and only just recently (end of last year) it switched around.

Besides the point was that he made it seem impossible... So i joked around with some facts :P

I dont kno about soccer,so i take your word for it, but i dont see this being amazingly a big deal even if the ps3 beat the 3ds version by 250k+ the first time. Some things close gaps

What?  I don't understand what you're on about, Tbizzle.

What was the PSP > Vita comparison for?  Because the PSP has a bigger userbase games should sell better on it?  Because like you say, Vita has started proving that wrong (same with PS3)

Also, you expect the most recent Pro Evo game to close a 250k gap over 1 title?  That's... ambitious.  

Kresnik said:
tbone51 said:

C'mon Kres, i kno not every franchise. What I said was in little detail.

Its not that bizarre, PSP>Vita alot of times and only just recently (end of last year) it switched around.

Besides the point was that he made it seem impossible... So i joked around with some facts :P

I dont kno about soccer,so i take your word for it, but i dont see this being amazingly a big deal even if the ps3 beat the 3ds version by 250k+ the first time. Some things close gaps

What?  I don't understand what you're on about, Tbizzle.

**Srry :(

What was the PSP > Vita comparison for?  Because the PSP has a bigger userbase games should sell better on it?  Because like you say, Vita has started proving that wrong (same with PS3)

**Vita hasnt outsold psp true but still vita took over psp when in the past it look like it wasnt going to (with SW sales). Saying the same thing with ps3+3ds. Maybe it'll be more balanced in sales??? (probably not)

Also, you expect the most recent Pro Evo game to close a 250k gap over 1 title?  That's... ambitious.  

**Close the gap? Yes but im not saying by alot. Maybe closing it by 50k-150k??? Not to ridiculous :p

There :0

Isn't Pokemon sponsoring the Japanese football team at the world cup? Maybe this was a stipulation and a deal went down.
Not sure why there needs to be so much bickering over a token 3rd party game.

Do you guys think that Mario Kart 8 may divide by zero or get to Pokemon level, today, thanks to the shutting down of the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection?

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

Around the Network
Tlozjb said:
Do you guys think that Mario Kart 8 may divide by zero or get to Pokemon level, today, thanks to the shutting down of the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection?

Yes, I believe I mentioned something on the matter earlier. 

Tlozjb said:

Nah... How many people played MKWii daily? How many of them played online? How many of them are willing to get a new console? How many of them will get a Wii U with MK8 for that same reason? AND, how many of them will pre order at COMG?

If the final answer is +20, then MK8 will divide by zero!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
Tlozjb said:

Nah... How many people played MKWii daily? How many of them played online? How many of them are willing to get a new console? How many of them will get a Wii U with MK8 for that same reason? AND, how many of them will pre order at COMG?

20 should be the least, we should expect, but sure, I don't thin that all of them will run out to preorder today, but some of there will, and those who live close to COMG would go there, and so it is possible the game  will divide by zero.

Though the biggest boost should come from France, where there were around 10 million Wii players actively playing online, so that place should have the biggest boost, aside from NA.

COMG guide to points: 1 point = Raging. 2 points = Beasting. 3 points = Tearing it up. 4 points = Berzerk. 7 points = Rampage. 12 points = Burst. 15 points = god mode. 20+ points = DIVIDING BY ZERO!!! 40+ points = Youkai (originally Pokemon).

-1 = Negabeasting. -5= NegaRampage. -10 = NegaBurst

Slarvax said:
Tlozjb said:

There are plenty of people(especially out east) who play Mario Kart Wii daily online. That is(was) the most played game on the Nintendo Wifi connection to-date.

what a name for a football game^^. and how can u buy it for the 3ds? it just dont work good on that handheld.