By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Up - May 4th 2013 - Global is in!

Kresnik said:
acdcste said:

The paper mario and mario tennis numbers are from nintendo. I see no reason why they cant be adjusted to reflect the correct sales. Then again the game database has not been updated for two weeks now.

What he means is: Did Nintendo release the number as "these are the sales of Paper Mario/Mario Tennis"; or did they break it down into retail shipments & digital sales?

Because if they just released one number, it's possible that it included both physical & digital sales.

Nintendo released the number as sold. Even if digital numbers were included they would be nowhere near the half million mark, as that would be 25% and 50 % for each of the games. So if you say digital is at best, and i mean absolute tops 100k for each title, and thats pushing it then we are still undertracked by 400k on each title. 

Around the Network

Tried to post a link to the sales but wont let me. On a site called magic box

360 price drop on May 21 would be nice. These 2008 prices are good for profit, but your letting the enemy catch up!

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Forgive me, ethomaz!

PS3 MILLION SELLER 

172 - Virtua Tennis 3

HW have been adjusted. xb and ps3 gap down to 100k.

Around the Network

what the hell??? 3ds at 29mil???

impressive how WiiU holds without games, its just like magic

BasilZero said:
tbone51 said:
what the hell??? 3ds at 29mil???

What was it before?

Also Vita up by 400k! WHOA megaton l000000l

practically 31mil

something seems wrong with 3ds??? 2mil overtracked?

woah, what just happened. so many major adjustments