By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - A 23 year old woman wants to be fattest in the world

Oh, this just makes me sad. She is desperate for attention and found a way to get it. Seriously, that isn't very much money to live in West Hollywood. It's a rather expensive place.

I bet the boyfriend is gay.

Plus, how completely selfish to waste so much food on yourself.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network
Zappykins said:
Oh, this just makes me sad. She is desperate for attention and found a way to get it. Seriously, that isn't very much money to live in West Hollywood. It's a rather expensive place.

the only thing straight in west hollywood is a ruler....

This is so far beyond sad. She needs some serious help

aikohualda said:
Zappykins said:

the only thing straight in west hollywood is a ruler....

Actually, there are a whole bunch of strait people in West Hollywood.

What happens traditionally is gays move into a 'ghetto community.'  The community improves, strait women start to move in, follow by strait guys, they have kids.  West Hollywood is in the middle of this transition.  

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!