Around the Network
V-r0cK said:
chapset said:
V-r0cK said:
chapset said:
Naum said:
chapset said:
hot, I would do stuff to her

Ok seriously how the hell does that referee in that gif do that? :)

the wrestlers put a lot of oil on their body to show off their muscles so when they fight the oil end up on the ring so it turn into a slip and slide, that's how he was able to do this

I'm seriously interested in that wrestling match.  Would you happen to find a youtube link of that match?  Is that Stone Cold vs the Rock?

I don't know I found it on an other site, sowwy

No worries, as well your other sig of the two woman, that looks so real but is it?? Is she that tall??? Your sigs are so interesting! lol

google search amazon eve, enjoy :)

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

pezus said:
She will likely die before she reaches her goal (or shortly after). Ugh, this makes me sick

My thoughts exactly.  She's eating the wrong things to gain weight.  She's actually consuming things that will make her die.

Gaining weight is a matter of consuming more calories than you burn.  Consuming things that are unhealthy, such as foods high in sugar, cholesterol, or sodium are only going to contribute to an unhealthy end-result.  Diabetes, high-blood pressure, stroke, or heart attack.  Also, eating foods high in fat won't necessarily cause you to gain weight.  There is no metabolitic process in the human body to convert dietary fat (fat in food) into body fat.  The body either metabolizes the fat into glucose, which is used right away, or it expells it.

If she wanted to seriously gain lots of weight she'd eat excessive quantities of protien, such as chicken, fish, or other lean meats.  In addition, to possibly consuming protien powder.

What a vile, grotesque being! I sure hope the food kills her off early, there's people that are starving to death due to famine or people who have to rely on charity for their food and you have little miss piggy hoarding all the food for herself! What is humanity becoming?

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Am I the only one interested in the psychology of it all?

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network

Ah capitalism, making money however you can.

Anyways i think this is a bad investment, since its probably short-term gains and the high risk of huge medical bills.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

People, people. Everyone needs a dream! No matter how stupid it is.

That boyfriend is extremely smart. He gets to have fun, and when she dies in 2 years from health problems he can get ALL THAT MONEY.

I know that face. It's the harpy from Soul Sacrifice!

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

How can someone abuse their bodies like that?