By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why are last bosses so easy?

I don't think this is a problem with most games. The sword fights with Ganondorf in Zelda are usually beautiful and quite hard (although it's not like you'll get killed often). Talos in RE:UC was hard too, but the 'actual' boss (mutated Sergei) was too easy. Often the more childish the game, the easier the final boss.

I drink your milkshake.

Around the Network

It looks as though someone has never faced the true last bosses of Dodonpachi Dai-Ou-Jou, Mushihime-sama, Ketsui, Mushihime-sama Futari, and Espgaluda 2.

Consoles owned: Saturn, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, PSP, DS, PS3

Soriku said:
I've noticed in LOTS of games the last bosses are very easy. Even the most excruciating game's last bosses are easy compared to soem regular, "lesser" bosses.

I know they want you to FINALLY beat the game, but come one, it pisses me off. I've trekked the entire game, fighting off tough bosses, only to fight some second-rate loser.

I still like the idea that optional bosses should be tougher thaqn the last boss. But the last boss should be tougher than the other bosses =/

Anyone agree/disagree?

In Metal Gear Solid 3, the last boss is the funnest and most interesting part of the game. So much strenght comes from Kojima's pacing. MGS 1 and 3 are amazing.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

OMFG, anyone here every play Shinobi!!!???

That last boss is...unbelievably hard.

Also, if you count expert Dragonforce on Guitar Hero 3. 

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.