By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - WHY ISN'T PHILIPS CD-I TRACKED????

Damnit I want to know how many consoles it moved >< Where is the Data for Zelda CD-I???? We must know!

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network

I don't think even Nintendo knows that. That information would be incredibly hard to find if indeed it exists at all.

A lot, mah boy. Now, i wonder what's for dinner...

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

ChronotriggerJM said:
Damnit I want to know how many consoles it moved >< Where is the Data for Zelda CD-I???? We must know!

Well said, <insert name here>.

Damn it, you saw my post template! 

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

Uh as humiliating that information would be, probably worse then that ET game for the Atari, CD-I died and died fast, along with that Zelda game that we must never speak of again.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

I have 2 CDis under my bed :/

CDi, it truely was a system before its time. 'i' didn't become cool until the iPod, and on top of that, they had the 'i' on the wrong side

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

It's an abomination. That's why it's not tracked

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I WILL MAKE YOU THE GREATEST WARRIOR IN ALL OF CORADINE!!! Ok so we have 2 tracked on this thread atm, WE SHOULD HUNT THE ANSWERS DOWN!!!

TRALALALA WERE OFF!!!

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

my goodness, noooo! let forget the cdi (ant the awful zeldai)

Wii code: 4679-4491-5808-6319,MKWii: 4296-3394-2843; Animal Crossing Wii: 3008-1736-4670.