By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation 7th May Press Conference(info request)

Do someone know something about the press conference that Sony will make today in Brasil?

Why the press isn't covering it?

Around the Network

I heard they were to begin production in Brasil. Maybe this is it?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Tagged

As soon as I hear stuff I'll post here. I'm sure other will do it too. I am excited!

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

The conference is just for the press and happen at 17:30 (local time... so five hours to happen).

And yes... seems to be about the PS4 but I think it is just to announce it here and nothing more than what was showed before by Global Sony.

Awyway there are a chance to be revelead a new game...

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

The conference is just for the press and happen at 17:30 (local time... so five hours to happen).

And yes... seems to be about the PS4 but I think it is just to announce it here and nothing more than what was showed before by Global Sony.

A conference for the same stuff revealed on 21th Feb? Hmmm......

Magnus86 said:

A conference for the same stuff revealed on 21th Feb? Hmmm......

My guess... they will talk about the PS3 production here and the plans for PS4 (the PS4 was not anounced here yet) but thera are a twitter from the Sony guy saying a new project will be reveled today.

Maybe some news after all.

I didn't even know their was a press event!!!

arcane_chaos said:
I didn't even know their was a press event!!!

The event was announced here two weeks ago.

PS. I will try to give more info after the 17:30 (GMT-3).

It probably isn't generating news because it's not in one of the three big markets ( Japan, United States, Europe)