By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which 8th gen home console will sell the most this holiday season?

So?

PS4 74 31.36%

WiiU 82 34.75%

Xbox Whatever® 76 32.20%

I am a lowly coward and don't dare pick one 4 1.69%

Total:236

Depends on games and price. Instinct says wii u gonna have that.

Around the Network

Wii U if it has mario kart u and 3d mario

By my count, 8/11 comments so far are leaning towards Wii U. So... why is it in last place in the poll?

PS4 then Wii U a close second

WiiU, Nintendo has so much going for them in the holidays. A 3D Mario and Mario Kart 8 should be enough to move systems but then theres Wind Waker HD, Pikmin 3, Rayman Legends, The Wonderul 101 and Bayonetta 2 all on their way which will help sales. there just the ones im excited for off the top of my head. the only thing that will hinder its chances are the fact that its launch period for PS4 and XBOX

Around the Network

Since I count "holidays" as early October on I'll say WiiU since PS4 won't be out until mid October at the earliest.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Surprised at how many people voted Xbox Whatever.

I'd say it's a toss up between Wii U and PS4, depending on how late the PS4 launches and it what regions.

It is a mistake to think that next XBOX or PS4 is going to be a hit out of the gate, because few are going to spend hundreds of dollars on a new system to play a game that is already out for a system they own. for example Call of Duty Ghosts and as with every launch there will be a lack of compelling exclusives. Even if Killzone or Infamous comes out for PS4 at launch they will not be system-sellers. WiiU on the other hand will finally get the exclusives people have been waiting for

Wait until we see xbox reveal and also retail prices. People aren't going to buy too many $600 console.

Aww man, this black friday is going to be World War 3. I feel the Wii U and PS4 might do well depending on the price of coarse.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke