By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which 8th gen home console will sell the most this holiday season?

So?

PS4 74 31.36%

WiiU 82 34.75%

Xbox Whatever® 76 32.20%

I am a lowly coward and don't dare pick one 4 1.69%

Total:236

Wow I can not believe so many people on this site think the next box will do well. Usually these polls tend to go very heavy in the sony area, and non existent for the xbox.

Around the Network

Wii U by a landside

with the right games WiiU as it already is cheaper than the rest if the others don't want to take a huge loss on hardware

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

PS4 but it all depends on that launch price tag. Unless, Nintendo has a huge exclusive coming, i don't see Wii U selling the most. It will not repeat the success of the Wii. But i think picking a winner will be much easier after E3, we will know so much more about the next gen

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Wind Waker followed by Mario Kart = Wii U
I would wait until after E3 to make a real prediction though

Games can and should tell stories and share ideas through their mechanics. This is the intrinsic element of the medium and this is how experiences should be crafted in video games. No company does this as well as Nintendo and their echoes from the past.
  Aurum Ring  Delano7  Ocarinahero032

Around the Network

Assuming sales and trends follow the current-gen, then the Wii U if it gets a price cut. Xbox 720 if Wii U doesn't get a price cut. PS4 if Microsoft does something stupid and there is no Wii U price cut.