By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

id take my wii and go way back when there were only arcades and not consoles

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
ChronotriggerJM said:
fazz said:
ChronotriggerJM said:
Man if the PS3 went back it could also mean improved cellular devices, amazing battery technology, and the data coding for Folding at home :P We could all be superhuman by this point in time xD

Huh? I command you to explain that :)

I personally think the battery in the PS3 controller is obscenely efficient :P and capable of being powered via USB 2? That would definitely move battery tech forward :P

Er... cell phones batteries can be charged by USB since quite some time ago, and they are very long lasting nowadays >_>

fazz said:
ChronotriggerJM said:
fazz said:
ChronotriggerJM said:
Man if the PS3 went back it could also mean improved cellular devices, amazing battery technology, and the data coding for Folding at home :P We could all be superhuman by this point in time xD

Huh? I command you to explain that :)

I personally think the battery in the PS3 controller is obscenely efficient :P and capable of being powered via USB 2? That would definitely move battery tech forward :P

Er... cell phones batteries can be charged by USB since quite some time ago, and they are very long lasting nowadays >_>

Ahh see but I don't think I specified a direct time :P just that "if I could go back", every console this gen has a good batery in the controller :P I was just saying that it would be an added benefit ;) The PS3's in-controller battery is much better than some of the things out there, and the past could benefit from that technology :P

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

damkira said:

I'd take the Wii back to 1995 when the Nintendo 64 was in development, so that Nintendomination would have never abated. Just think of the awesome things that would have happened.

Bleh :x I don't like Nintendo games :( if they were still the only console maker on the market I wouldn't be playing them :/

I would go back and get a Super Nintendo. Then, when Nintendo thought of the Wii, I would show them that quality is better than that shit Sony does with the PS1 and PS2, and I would beg them not to make a shitty console like the one's Sony put out before the PS3. I would save gaming from Nontendo.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:
I would go back and get a Super Nintendo. Then, when Nintendo thought of the Wii, I would show them that quality is better than that shit Sony does with the PS1 and PS2, and I would beg them not to make a shitty console like the one's Sony put out before the PS3. I would save gaming from Nontendo.

My PS1, 2, and P all work just fine thank you :P

ChronotriggerJM said:
Riot Of The Blood said:

I'm not the Sony fan this site may think I am! I like the PS3 exclusively. I flat out hate the PS1 and PS2. 

Gamecube, PS3 , N64>PS1, PS2 Wii. 

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
ChronotriggerJM said:
Riot Of The Blood said:

I'm not the Sony fan this site may think I am! I like the PS3 exclusively. I flat out hate the PS1 and PS2.

Gamecube, PS3 , N64>PS1, PS2 Wii.

Ahh see, the N64 and Gamecube didn't work for me because they took inferior exclusive formats and supplied minimal funtionality outside of playing games :P, good systems in their own rights, but I wouldn't take those back with me xD 

I would take a DS, a copy of Brain Training and go back a 120 years to Ulm, Württemberg, Germany. Then I would give it away to some kid on the street.

I'd grab a Gamecube, and go back to 1994. I'd show Nintendo that discs are the future. Then I'd invite my friends to play 4-player Mario Kart Double Dash. Then, I'd become a millionaire with my smash hit song/dance "Macarena"!

also, I would help young 18 year old d21lewis get laid. I was such a loser :(