By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are PS3 Exclusives That Good?

I believe they are worth the hype. Best first party imo.

Around the Network

Why don't you go play them and then form your own opinion.

The OP seems to like JRPGs. Well, the PS3 has a ton of exclusive JRPGs he should be willing to try if he likes the genre.

Different tastes. I for example don't like all of them. Most of them however are well received critically.

Yes and No

and every camp hypes....

Around the Network

Remember kids, the best PS3 exclusives are not released yet.

Dragon Crown, TLoU,Beyond, GT6, Versus XIII/FFXIV, FFXIV a Real Reborn, Diablo 3 - yeah, a port, but not for Xbox and moreover such a upgraded, better version than original Diablo 3 on PC.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
i think the OP is new here, he didnt saw the 300 threads about halo 4 hyping the game.

You are trying to say he wasn't here when selnor made 300 threads about H4.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

i enjoy the ones i play but i only own a PS3 and PC and am satisfied with it

Above & Beyond

Damn! Uc3 looks so good!

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
i think the OP is new here, he didnt saw the 300 threads about halo 4 hyping the game.

You are trying to say he wasn't here when selnor made 300 threads about H4.

lol , i only remember one from him, the one he tried to say halo 4 >>>>>> kz3 with false quotes from an article he found on eurogamer, got banned and asked a permaban after.

Wasn;t he banned for a thread and a discussion that ensued about some Crysis 3 footage he posted while he claimed it was for 360 but then it was for PC and he somehow brought Sony up and got banned and requested the permaban or something like that?

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1