By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How much will Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD sell?

Tagged games:

How much will Final Fantas X/X-2 HD sell?

Less than 1m 26 17.22%

1m 27 17.88%

1.5m 32 21.19%

2m 34 22.52%

2.5m 10 6.62%

3m 5 3.31%

More than 3m 17 11.26%

Total:151

who actually voted for less the 1m, it's impossible for it to sell that little

i'll go with 2-3m

Around the Network

If they bundled these remakes with a limited edition Vita, then Vitas are going to be flying off shelves. I think Sony will be smart enough to realize this. I myself will be getting the Vita version, because having a game like this on the go will be great. Plus Vita needs as much support as it can get! I suggest you all get the Vita versions too if you can :)

KingKazuma34 said:
If they bundled these remakes with a limited edition Vita, then Vitas are going to be flying off shelves. I think Sony will be smart enough to realize this. I myself will be getting the Vita version, because having a game like this on the go will be great. Plus Vita needs as much support as it can get! I suggest you all get the Vita versions too if you can :)

Look at my previous post about a limited edition, I'd love it to happen if it meant more Vita's getting sold, lol.

And personally I'm buying it for the PS3 AND Vita, because, well, if you know me... Final Fantasy X = best game ever made. Cross save would be brilliant too, I really hope they do that, since I can play the game on my PS3, transfer the save to my Vita, and while I'm out, mess around with the sphere grid, since I'm a perfectionist and need +4 on everything, lol.

I'm quite surprised at the poll results. Surely the game can do +2.5 million worldwide, well atleast I bet it will. It deserves much more than that though. :P

Einsam_Delphin said:
I'm quite surprised at the poll results. Surely the game can do +2.5 million worldwide, well atleast I bet it will. It deserves much more than that though. :P

Oh yeah, it'll definitely do over 1m worldwide, not sure why so many people thing otherwise, and I've voted for 2m myself, since I just know it'll do it... and anything more, like you've said, 2.5m, would be great for it!

Around the Network

^Perhaps they're still sour after FFXIII. :L

Around a million im guessing.

Put me down for 2 mil.

The Metal Gear HD did about 1.8 million so I think this one could do about 2 million maybe.

I put 2.5m. I may be a little biased because I would totally buy a PS Vita for the game.